Hamelin v Levi

Scurry

Question

7 answers to this question

I thought the Rules Manual mentions somewhere that only 1 model can be summoned from any 1 other model being killed?

There was a recent Rules discussion on this Forum discussing summoning multiple models which involved Kirai's Seishin and something else..so im not sure.

Edit: Just found tbe previous discussion http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24357 which seems to say you can get multiple models, but would have to refer to the referenced Post by Weird Sketch

Edited by Drake

Old rule of equivalency which got abandoned - you can get whatever you want now unless it says on the card (i.e. with bloodsense only the closest model gets a blood counter)

So...just to make sure I understand...if I'm playing Kirai with Gaki and take a Rogue necromancy, and Lilith kills it...I place a Seishin, Lilith gets a Blood Counter and 3 corpse counters drop?

Koali, I disagree, if Leveticus is standing closer to the rat then the catcher (a rare occurence admittedly) the Leveticus rule kicks in first, and thus no rat comes forth.

With stolen however it's a lost case, because you can't get closer then the model itself :P

I disagree because of how timing works. Really it's more like this.

• Levi Casts Necrotic Unmaking.
  • Levi Suffers one Wd.
  • The target suffers 3 Wd. (Lets Assume it dies.)
    • If the target dies it Immediately triggers Voracious Rats and pauses Necrotic Unmaking per Rules manual pg. 6.
    • Voracious Rats summons a Rat and prevents any other model from being summoned.

[*]The Remaining Sentence of Necrotic Unmaking fizzles due to Voracious Rats.