Competitive Rezzers

AlpBomb

Unfortunately the Rezer ones are very Nicodem-centric and don't work so well for Seamus, Kirai and McMourning.

I am not seeing this at all to be honest.

The problem with the schemes is they are very much centered on your opponent and cuddled to hell by book 2 (despite coming out in book 2). I obviously agree they are not very good, and like the Master Specific ones even less.

Army of Dead: Karia is going to lose this no question, but the other three all have an equal chance. Nico maybe even less of a chance as corpse counters are his major resource. Still throw in 5 dogs and you can pretty much get 2 points without an issue.

Death after Death: This is the one that is really hosed by Book 2. You need your opponent to be dropping corpse counters to really even be close to making this possible with the Book 1 Masters (or have Mort and be amazingly good). McM can also get it done with Body Part Counters, so I think he has a slight advantage. Kirai on the other hand gets senshin form more things (although only slightly more), and Dat can make Gaki out of anything. Still not sure if I would take this with any master ever.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic