NOVA Open 2011 Pictures - Big Thread

nix

Hello all, Bill back again!

I thought I would open a second thread with a number of pictures taken during the events of the NOVA Open 2011.

Below is a quick set of pictures, but a full set can be found on my photobucket account.

Lets start with the great support staff I had in fellow Henchmen Neverending (on the left) and Libiss (on the right). Thats me in the middle.....

HenchmanCrew.jpg

Next some quick shots of the boards:

City Board, which was Board #1 for the Through the Breach tournament:

CityBoard1.jpg

Borad #2 for Through the Breach, and Board #1 for Midnight Madness:

CityBoard21.jpg

M&SU Bar (Indoor Board)

MSUBarBoard.jpg

"Ali Babba Board"

AliBabbaBoard2.jpg

Badlands Board (all height 1 and 2 terrain)

BadlandsBoard.jpg

"Relics Board"

RelicsBoard.jpg

"Ruins Board"

RuinsBoard.jpg

Terraclips Sewers

TerraClipsSewers.jpg

Terraclips Streets & Buildings

TerraclipsCityBoard.jpg

Towers Board

TowerBoard.jpg

Village Board #1

VillageBoard.jpg

Village Board #2

VillageBoard2.jpg

Bayou Board - used for Bayou Five Card Event

Bayou5cardboard.jpg

Just a note on the Bayou board. The "Cloudy" effects in the water are actual Obscuring Terrain clouds in terms of playing.

Continuing with the pictures:

Top 3 winners for Through the Breach: (Mike Center (1st), Carl Right (2nd), Zee Left (3rd))

TTBWinners.jpg

Carl was "Zoraida's Chosen" during the Bayou Five Card event, taking first place:

1stplaceBayou5Card.jpg

eChris took 2nd place in Bayou Five Card:

2ndPlaceBayou5card.jpg

David Webster (aka Dan, aka Bunniegodd) was the Master of Nightmares, 1st place in Midnight Madness:

MasterofNightmares.jpg

Dan (aka 2nd Generation Awesome, aka Zephir) took Master of Ressers during the Friday "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

ResserMasterFriday.jpg

Patrick took Outcast Master (and also was our Overnight Watchman) during the Friday "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

OutcastMasterFriday.jpg

Matt Cannidy (Kennedy 40K) took Neverborn Master during the Friday "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

NeverbornMasterFriday.jpg

Angus "Rick" Bond was the Guild Master during the Friday "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

GuildMasterFriday.jpg

Zee took Arcanist Master during the Friday "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

ArcanistMasterFriday.jpg

Ken Aponte took Resser Master during Saturday's "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

ResserMasterSaturday.jpg

John Tufarella took Guild Master during Saturday's "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

SaturdayGuildMaster.jpg

He grabbed that achievement with a fantastic grab, Gav Thorpe of Black Library Fame playing a game of Malifaux!

DSCN0208.jpg

And Zee again took Arcanist Master during Saturday's "Bad Things Happen" Achievement League:

SaturdayArcanistMaster.jpg

Hookers took Saturday's Outcast Master achievement and Mike Kelmelis (WRabbit) took Neverborn. I did not get pictures of them, but they seemed happy with their prizes.

And some random weekend pictures:

Hookers playing Kennedy:

DSCN0218.jpg

Bad day for the Guardian.....

DSCN0217.jpg

eChris and Patrick in a game:

DSCN0212.jpg

Carl getting schooled by Bunniegodd:

DSCN0211.jpg

Angus faces off vs The Pharoh (Dixon)

DSCN0210.jpg

Random Room shot:

DSCN0169.jpg

And, this one is just fun. One of the achievements for the Achievement league was to get a picture with 5 different NOVA Open staff. Here is one such picture:

20110827_NoVAOpen011.jpg