Ortega addition

vagen

So I've been a huge fan of Wyrd for a while and have finally found a league in my area. It's an escalation league we started at 25ss and are jumping to 30. I bought Perdita's box as my starting crew and am looking for something to add to it for the five points were going up. Are there any suggestions for a single model I could add to it or a group I could use to replace 1 or 2 of the existing models.

So I've been a huge fan of Wyrd for a while and have finally found a league in my area. It's an escalation league we started at 25ss and are jumping to 30. I bought Perdita's box as my starting crew and am looking for something to add to it for the five points were going up. Are there any suggestions for a single model I could add to it or a group I could use to replace 1 or 2 of the existing models.

I'd go with Abuela and an Austringer, replacing Papa Loco and Francisco.

A watcher is also a great addition to any guild list, especially Perdita. The ability to light targets with a shooting crew is great, and being able to sneek a peek and move the top two cards of your deck before a hero's gamble is also extremely useful. They're pretty cheap and mobile to boot.

edit: I don't know if I agree with replacing Papa Loco, he can be devastating in some situations. But I 100% agree with dropping Francisco, I wouldn't hesitate about that.

Edited by hijynx

Franny is amazing. Cheap and versatile. Now he goes down easy, but that works ok, because if you put him charge range of melee crew just back him up with Santiago. Watch him die then retaliate. I trade all the time for more expensive models. Or hiding him in the back and bring him in late utilizing his speed.

I usually have franny and Santiago together they are a great alpha strike team.

I agree with enslaved as the only addition and more stones. But if you want to replace franny Austringer is probably best. I do love a death marshal in the crew with a buried loco. Obey him up in the middle and no one wants to kill him.