Henchmen question???

knoerzer

Hey guys, I have never used a henchmen before, and I will be buying Lucius tonight and playing a 50 point game Saturday night. I was just wondering how hiring the henchmen works, I read the rule book but am still confused. If it helps I will be using Sonnia as my Master. Just wanting to know everything before I learn it all wrong thanks guys!

Austringers, Ryle, Captain, Lawyer, Guard and Hounds. Its easy when you are limited to special forces :D

I'll have a more definitive answer once one of our local guys plays an entire tournament with him tomorrow. But Lucius works well for a bit of control and being able to fight effectively at range. You can manipulate the battlefield with cordon and have some positioning and alphastike potential with Lucius' spells and the Austringers

Give this a try(ideally after your opponent has used all of their major pieces):

move Lucius up twice towards something big and nasty and cast Reinforcements on Sonia

next, she activates and should be in range to drop the boom stick

be careful tho, if you dont kill whatever it is, and you lose initiative, you could be in trouble. casting inferno could also add to the pain brought.