Ophelia crew typos?

durek

Got Ophelia's crew a while back and just got around to assembling it yesterday.

Noticed 2 things thus far.

1- that Pere Revanges stat card says 30mm base while the book says 40mm (he comes with a 40mm). So... which is it, I assume 40mm.

2- Rami's "Dumb Luck trigger"; reads Cb ( :rams) Dumb Luck [Dueling Sword, Pistol]: ... However his only weapon is the Extra Long Rifle. Is this a typo, can't seem to find a ruling. Dumb Luck should be able to be used with his rifle, but as it is written he'd never be able to use it.

Is there any other typos for this crew (slop hauler and/or young LaCriox) I dont know of yet?

Thx in advance

Edited by durek

Thx Ratty and Necro. :)

@Ratty I did mention (msg) to Sketch (not sure if he's the right person) about putting a link to your errata page under the V2 statcard area as allot of people I've gotten into Malifaux have a hard time finding the errata which frustrates them. Might make it easier for newbies to catch up?

Thx Ratty and Necro. :)

@Ratty I did mention (msg) to Sketch (not sure if he's the right person) about putting a link to your errata page under the V2 statcard area as allot of people I've gotten into Malifaux have a hard time finding the errata which frustrates them. Might make it easier for newbies to catch up?

Oh don't worry about that too much, things are in the works. :) It will be easier to find soon.

That's odd both my stat cards are fine ( Rami lists the correct weapon for the Dumb Luck trigger and Pere lists the right base size).

I do have to wonder if Ophelia's Special Forces Leader is supposed to lift the cap on the number of special forces you can have because as far as I can tell you can't legally play Ophelia's box set.

That's odd both my stat cards are fine ( Rami lists the correct weapon for the Dumb Luck trigger and Pere lists the right base size).

I do have to wonder if Ophelia's Special Forces Leader is supposed to lift the cap on the number of special forces you can have because as far as I can tell you can't legally play Ophelia's box set.

It does lift the cap, it's in the rules manual under special forces, I think.

p72

A Crew may include up to two Faction or Mercenary models with the Special Forces [Group Name] characteristic per leader in their Crew. A Crew may only contain Special Forces models from one [Group Name]. If a Crew contains a Henchman who belongs

to a Special Forces [Group Name], the two Special Forces model maximum is ignored for that group, but the limit of one Special Forces group in your Crew remains.

Ey, I have a fast and simple question about the Dumb Luck hability, when it say that "This model suffers damage equal to half the number of wounds inflicted.", is the total damage (duplicated I mean) which have to half or is the base damage that is in the card?

Edited by Purgatorio