Customer Support?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got their errors on mis-packed items, missing items, bad cast items, replacements, etc. etc. resolved yet?

I was within the first 300 Gen Con Orders, so received my items from multiple orders pretty early and unfortunately there some issues with a couple of the orders, sent emails, got replies (about 3 weeks ago), and nothing since then.

Was just wondering if anyone had received any replacement bits/fixing orders yet.

Thank you

I think their just catching up on miss packs (pun) now, i had a minor issue with mine and Nathan mentioned that batches of replacements for missing items had been out this week and last.

I would guess that following Gencon, then a huge batch of orders, and then getting the miss packs sorted, and then also handling the dispatches for the new releases to the distributors its been pretty hectic there, its also holiday season.

Anyone got their errors on mis-packed items, missing items, bad cast items, replacements, etc. etc. resolved yet?

I was within the first 300 Gen Con Orders, so received my items from multiple orders pretty early and unfortunately there some issues with a couple of the orders, sent emails, got replies (about 3 weeks ago), and nothing since then.

Was just wondering if anyone had received any replacement bits/fixing orders yet.

Thank you

Nope. Good luck getting your items as I have written mine off. I am in week 6 of trying to get my stuff from Wyrd. I have an email indicating that my items were being packaged on August 31st and that my items would be mailed on September 1st, September 2nd or September 6th. I still do not have my items.

Every time I contact Wyrd, I get brushed off, an excuse, or an "I'm looking into it." Wyrd has the worst customer service out of any hobby company I have ever dealt with. I do not think this is intentional but I do think they are very unorganized and do not have a good system in place for dealing with these issues. I have invested a lot of time and money in Malifaux. I love the game but these customer service issues are very frustrating and make me think about reevaluating how I want to spend my hobby money.

Nope. Good luck getting your items as I have written mine off. I am in week 6 of trying to get my stuff from Wyrd. I have an email indicating that my items were being packaged on August 31st and that my items would be mailed on September 1st, September 2nd or September 6th. I still do not have my items.

Every time I contact Wyrd, I get brushed off, an excuse, or an "I'm looking into it." Wyrd has the worst customer service out of any hobby company I have ever dealt with. I do not think this is intentional but I do think they are very unorganized and do not have a good system in place for dealing with these issues. I have invested a lot of time and money in Malifaux. I love the game but these customer service issues are very frustrating and make me think about reevaluating how I want to spend my hobby money.

:wallbash::motz::frusty::mad::damnit::angryfire

:blowup: :bawling::club::argh::261::gunman::vb_mad2: :thsigns05:soapbox::irked::explode::no:

:crap:

:banghead: :ripped: :DOOOOMMM :eviltongu

And Finally.....:facepalm

I do not think that there is enough smileys to convey my emotions about this................I am going to be patient and believe in Nathan's previous statement, and I quote, "And if you've got an order in and there is an issue, we'll make it right, we're not going to say 'so sorry!' and leave you out on the stoop."

Well, I hope they make it right since right now I have 4 or 5 items that are useless. I have been in email contact with Nathan for almost 3 weeks and still no replacement parts.

Wyrd needs to be more organized and develop a better replacement part system. I have never experienced this kind of frustration with a game company. In fact, it is a hassle to get replacement parts from Wyrd. I have never dealt with a company who requires photographs of the models, original packaging and the name of the person who packaged the items like Wyrd. Under their policy, not only am I inconvenienced for having a mispack, I am inconvenienced in trying to get replacement parts. Do they really think that many of their customers are going to try to get free bits?

If their customer service does not step up, they are going to lose all the momentum they have worked to gain over the past two years.

Thanks Wyrd.

Well, I hope they make it right since right now I have 4 or 5 items that are useless. I have been in email contact with Nathan for almost 3 weeks and still no replacement parts.

Wyrd needs to be more organized and develop a better replacement part system. I have never experienced this kind of frustration with a game company. In fact, it is a hassle to get replacement parts from Wyrd. I have never dealt with a company who requires photographs of the models, original packaging and the name of the person who packaged the items like Wyrd. Under their policy, not only am I inconvenienced for having a mispack, I am inconvenienced in trying to get replacement parts. Do they really think that many of their customers are going to try to get free bits?

If their customer service does not step up, they are going to lose all the momentum they have worked to gain over the past two years.

Thanks Wyrd.

Hey man, please remember that Wyrd is not Games Workshop here. They have a TOTAL staff of like...what....12 people? Honestly, we're talking VERY small company here, and with the THOUSANDS of orders that went out during GenCon, there were bound to be some mistakes, and plenty of things to work through. And this is on top of trying to get all of the other stuff sent out that is supposed to be getting released here in September and October!

So they more than have their hands full. Is this an excuse for not taking care of a mistake like yours? Nope, absolutely not. It's just a reality check, and a reminder, that they said they would fix it, so give them time to do so.

[rant]Our modern American society has completely screwed people up with this instant gratification nonsense. Nobody has any patience any more[/rant]

FWIW, I too had a mixup on my order, and sent Zee an email right away, with photos and such, and then sent another email a week or so later to Nathan as well. It's been almost 3 weeks for me now too, but I'm content in knowing that they will solve the issue. In the meantime, I've got PLENTY of other models and other stuff to work on. ;)

Hey man, please remember that Wyrd is not Games Workshop here. They have a TOTAL staff of like...what....12 people? Honestly, we're talking VERY small company here, and with the THOUSANDS of orders that went out during GenCon, there were bound to be some mistakes, and plenty of things to work through. And this is on top of trying to get all of the other stuff sent out that is supposed to be getting released here in September and October!

So they more than have their hands full. Is this an excuse for not taking care of a mistake like yours? Nope, absolutely not. It's just a reality check, and a reminder, that they said they would fix it, so give them time to do so.

[rant]Our modern American society has completely screwed people up with this instant gratification nonsense. Nobody has any patience any more[/rant]

FWIW, I too had a mixup on my order, and sent Zee an email right away, with photos and such, and then sent another email a week or so later to Nathan as well. It's been almost 3 weeks for me now too, but I'm content in knowing that they will solve the issue. In the meantime, I've got PLENTY of other models and other stuff to work on. ;)

If you read the entire thread, the issue is not just how long it has taken to get replacement parts. The bigger issue is when the person in charge tells you via email that he just worked on your missing items request and that request will get mailed within 3 business days. Fast forward two weeks and I am still without the parts. I understand things happen and they are a busy, small company. I have a problem with being told something that is not true. I do not like being mislead.

Moreover, it does not matter whether Wyrd is as large as GW or not. Their customer service has to improve. Waiting 6 weeks for replacement parts would not be acceptable in any other consumer industry. I have dealt with lots of game companies. Some larger that Wyrd, some smaller than Wyrd and some the same size as Wyrd. This is by far the worst experience.

Mike I've already stated this is getting sorted, if there is/was an issue in the warehouse I would sort it.

I also stated in the last email that I was out of town till Monday and that I would look into it personally then to see what was the hold up. Beyond that, we have fixed a large majority of issues that popped up over Gencon and mailed them out. We do not contact you again saying "all done!".

Actually got a ranting email from overseas yesterday calling all sorts of unflattering things, only to get an email this morning with an apology and 'thanks it arrived this morning'.

While I will admit there were more mistakes made than should have, no one has been forgotten or passed off and is one of the reasons I am handling all of these personally at the moment.

Mike I've already stated this is getting sorted, if there is/was an issue in the warehouse I would sort it.

I also stated in the last email that I was out of town till Monday and that I would look into it personally then to see what was the hold up. Beyond that, we have fixed a large majority of issues that popped up over Gencon and mailed them out. We do not contact you again saying "all done!".

Actually got a ranting email from overseas yesterday calling all sorts of unflattering things, only to get an email this morning with an apology and 'thanks it arrived this morning'.

While I will admit there were more mistakes made than should have, no one has been forgotten or passed off and is one of the reasons I am handling all of these personally at the moment.

Nathan, your post implies that I had some Gen Con issues that already got sorted out in which you did not tell me "all done" with fixing my order. This is not the case. None of my issues have been resolved yet. I am still missing every piece I have contacted Wyrd about since August 7th.

I have no problems cutting you some slack to catch up from Gen Con. However, 6 weeks is just ridiculous. What if I was a brand new customer and this was my first experience with your game? I would not give it a second chance based on the customer service I received.

As I have stated before, the biggest issue I have is that you told me specifically when the item would ship. It clearly did not. Your email on August 31st, specifically states you personally handled my problem. If you read this thread, I am obviously not the only person with replacement part issues.

Well, it's been almost 6 weeks and I finally got my package from Wyrd minis today that was supposed to contain my missing pieces. I opened the package and got a frustrating surprise.

Instead of all three of my missing pieces, I received one missing piece. Attached to the invoice, was an email from me listing all of the pieces I needed. Handwritten on the email was a note indicating that only one of the pieces would be shipped. No other explanation. So now I am hoping that I get an order of missing pieces every 5 weeks. In about 10 weeks, I should be made whole again.

I appreciate the missing piece I received although it took much longer than it should have. Other people have posted that I should have patience because Wyrd is a small company and they are busy. Unfortunately, my patience has run out. I was told that my problem was being personally handled on August 31st. Wyrd clearly had a list of everything I needed (pictures were included in the email as required) since they enclosed the list with the one item they shipped. My patience is shot.

I hope other people with missing pieces have better luck than I do.

I just wanted to add that I had a mis-pack with my Lady J crew. They had accidentally given me the Sonnia Criid crew stat cards. I sent an e-mail to the addresses given in this thread and received a reply from Nathan two minutes after I hit the "Send" button. He said that they would be sending out my new cards this week.

So far, Wyrd Customer Service has an A+ from me. I'll let you know when the cards arrive.

I just had an awesome experience with Wyrd customer service. I received a large order from an online retailer, but my Guild Guard blister included an incorrect sword arm (it had the arm from the female guard out of the Lucius box). I simply used the contact option on the Wyrd online store, and Nathan responded very quickly promising to fix the issue. Just a couple days later I received the correct sword arm in the mail.

Oh, and even better.....one of the Crew boxes in my order had a Miss Pack inside! :drew

THANK YOU WYRD!!!

I had a misaligned Watcher Body and a Witchling with part of a sword missing, as well as missing cards from some Bayou Gremlins plus an old card with Zoraida a short while back. An email or two later and presto, problems solved! Just got the cards in today and the models arrived a few days back, so a quite respectable turn around time considering I'm in the UK.

Cheers!

I just had an awesome experience with Wyrd customer service. I received a large order from an online retailer, but my Guild Guard blister included an incorrect sword arm (it had the arm from the female guard out of the Lucius box). I simply used the contact option on the Wyrd online store, and Nathan responded very quickly promising to fix the issue. Just a couple days later I received the correct sword arm in the mail.

Oh, and even better.....one of the Crew boxes in my order had a Miss Pack inside! :drew

THANK YOU WYRD!!!

Huh, my Collodi box set had a miss pack inside too. Im guessing they were just trying to get rid of extras. That or someone is really really bad at their job =p

She was designed to be a miss pack. I dont think it is so much trying to get rid of extras as it is what she was designed to be.

Exactly. They did it as a special bonus for the customers. I just didn't know there were still any floating around out there, but apparently some of the bonus boxes are still out there with various retailers.