Customer Support?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone actually check that email? I submitted a message through the site almost a month ago about missing pieces of models and have still not received any communication beyond the automatic "we'll respond as soon as we can" message.

They're usually pretty good about responding, but you sent your message right in the midst of getting ready for GenCon, so it could have got lost in the craziness. I'd try sending another one. ;)

I've had nothing but great experiences with Wyrd customer support, Zee especially. I had an issue with Privateer Press once, an email with a picture attachment simply didn't show up in the front desk inbox ... I had to call to get it sorted out, at which point they were very gracious ... stuff happens.

I've been having problems with support as well. I bought a Puppet Wars at Gen Con and my box was missing a board. Also, my necropunks blister was missing some parts. I used the webform and after 3 weeks, I did not receive any replies. I used Zee's email address as suggested and received an email the next morning. He requested that I send him some photos. I did as he requested and I asked him to confirm he got them so I know that my parts are on the way. I still have not heard back from him.

This has been a very aggravating experince. I understand that Wyrd is a smaller company and I understand that they are busy right now. However, they should at least respond the my emails. I would be much more patient in waiting for my parts as long as I knew they were working on it. At this point, I have no idea what they are doing to fix my problem. This leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I have an entire game I cannot play (major problem) and a miniature I cannot assemble (minor problem).

Please Wyrd, just respond to the emails.

Does anyone actually check that email? I submitted a message through the site almost a month ago about missing pieces of models and have still not received any communication beyond the automatic "we'll respond as soon as we can" message.

I've been having problems with support as well. I bought a Puppet Wars at Gen Con and my box was missing a board. Also, my necropunks blister was missing some parts. I used the webform and after 3 weeks, I did not receive any replies. I used Zee's email address as suggested and received an email the next morning. He requested that I send him some photos. I did as he requested and I asked him to confirm he got them so I know that my parts are on the way. I still have not heard back from him.

This has been a very aggravating experince. I understand that Wyrd is a smaller company and I understand that they are busy right now. However, they should at least respond the my emails. I would be much more patient in waiting for my parts as long as I knew they were working on it. At this point, I have no idea what they are doing to fix my problem. This leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I have an entire game I cannot play (major problem) and a miniature I cannot assemble (minor problem).

Please Wyrd, just respond to the emails.

Hey fellas.

Zee will be back in the office on Monday. He'll get you sorted out ASAP. Failing that, feel free to contact me at drew@wyrd-games.net or Nathan at nathan@wyrd-games.net

We'll get you taken care of.

Thanks for the quick response and other email address. I'll wait until next week to see if Zee is working on it. My email could have always reached him after he left for the weekend.

I think he is at the NOVA open this weekend so he might have even left the office Yesterday

Does anyone know if Zee is back in the office? I am still waiting for an email response. I just sent another email but I am honestly tired of having to track down missing pieces. I have sent numerous emails. One reply acknowleging that Wyrd received what they need to send me my missing pieces would be nice.

Does anyone know if Zee is back in the office? I am still waiting for an email response. I just sent another email but I am honestly tired of having to track down missing pieces. I have sent numerous emails. One reply acknowleging that Wyrd received what they need to send me my missing pieces would be nice.

Which email are you using?

I am sure I will get flamed for this but I am at the end of my rope with Wyrd Miniatures. I have send many emails to Wyrd via their webform and direct email addresses. I am not having any luck getting my replacement parts. I am at a loss as to what to do other than post here and hope one of the Wyrd employees sees that I am having some customer service issues. It has been a month since I have been working on getting my problem resolved. That is just poor customer service. I have a lot of money invested in Malifaux. I am starting to rethink my dedication to this game. I have a real hard time spending money on miniatures from a company that is not communicating with me on how to get my replacement parts.

Wyrd, if you see this post, please reply to my numerous emails about my missing pieces. It is ridiculous how much time I have spent trying to get parts that should have been included with the miniatures/games I bought. I understand that mispacks happen. That is not a problem. The lack of communication and response to my problem is huge and speaks volumes.

I am sure I will get flamed for this but I am at the end of my rope with Wyrd Miniatures. I have send many emails to Wyrd via their webform and direct email addresses. I am not having any luck getting my replacement parts. I am at a loss as to what to do other than post here and hope one of the Wyrd employees sees that I am having some customer service issues. It has been a month since I have been working on getting my problem resolved. That is just poor customer service. I have a lot of money invested in Malifaux. I am starting to rethink my dedication to this game. I have a real hard time spending money on miniatures from a company that is not communicating with me on how to get my replacement parts.

Wyrd, if you see this post, please reply to my numerous emails about my missing pieces. It is ridiculous how much time I have spent trying to get parts that should have been included with the miniatures/games I bought. I understand that mispacks happen. That is not a problem. The lack of communication and response to my problem is huge and speaks volumes.

I've only received one of your e-mails. And it did not contain any pictures of your mis-packaged product.

As to the Gen Con Orders, the last of them went out yesterday. We were busy for the entire month making sure that they were filled. So please, be patient. I'm replying to the one e-mail I received from you yesterday (Aug 30th) right after I post this.

Thanks! :)

I've only received one of your e-mails. And it did not contain any pictures of your mis-packaged product.

As to the Gen Con Orders, the last of them went out yesterday. We were busy for the entire month making sure that they were filled. So please, be patient. I'm replying to the one e-mail I received from you yesterday (Aug 30th) right after I post this.

Thanks! :)

All of the photos were send to Zee. I will resend them to you.

I have no problems being patient waiting for the replacement parts. I know you are busy. My issue is the lack of response to the webform and emails. Obviously based on your posts and email to me directly, you are trying to sort that issue out. Thank you for helping. It is appreciated.

I just sent an e-mail to Zee last night about Perdita missing from a recent Ortega starter purchase. The response was prompt (I guess it helped that I included a picture), and I am satisfied.

BUT.

Two weeks before, I had sent the same message through the "contact us" form on the main website, and received no response at all.

Naturally, this thread helped me find who to really contact to get my problem fixed, but wouldn't it be more helpful to post a list of e-mail addresses to resolve particular problems on the contact page, rather than relying on a form e-mail that must be sorted after the fact -- or, worse, a random forum thread started by a disgruntled customer? If a missing parts problem would be sent to Zee anyway, why not axe the middleman? Or set up different forms to solve different problems. Privateer Press has a simple setup (http://privateerpress.com/support/customers) that works well.

• 2 weeks later...