Evaine's Painting Playground

Evaine

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to some good advice (thanks Durek), the purchase of a tripod, and some practice, I have much better pictures of my minis. I'll add them to the first post after I finish with this one.

I finished my cowgirl Ronin this evening. I haven't sealed her yet, but here are some pics.

post-6718-13911921947225_thumb.jpg

post-6718-13911921947423_thumb.jpg

post-6718-1391192194761_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy painting. I've actually had my second Ronin done for about a week, but I couldn't find my camera to take pics. :P

Yesterday I finished both my Viks and found my camera (finally). There are more angles of each on my Photobucket page if you're interested. The Viks aren't my best paint job. At this point though, I feel that if I take the time to get each model exactly the way I want it, I'll be painting forever. I started with Malifaux almost a year ago and I've yet to finish painting an entire crew. I still have 2 more crews to paint (Freikorps and Hamelin), along with various accessory models, so I've decided to stop trying to be a perfectionist.

Here are the three models I've completed since my last post:

post-6718-13911922634063_thumb.jpg

post-6718-13911922634276_thumb.jpg

post-6718-13911922634463_thumb.jpg

post-6718-1391192263466_thumb.jpg

Thanks Durek.

As for the pics, I tried linking them directly from Photobucket but the forum told me they were too large - despite the fact that I had compressed them before uploading them. And it let me upload the same pictures directly. Apparently mini photos and I don't get along very well.