Puppet Wars getting painted up!

nix

I've started. I have paint on about a dozen puppets and have three almost finished. Bette Noir (four colors) is more ore less done if I don't add any highlights to the black dress.

I am a slow painter, so it could take months just to get a couple of simple armies painted, let alone the 50+ puppets that I have. 20 still need to be cleaned up,glued to the bases and primed.

• 1 month later...

Like the Gremlin very much.. that's my target for tonight.. paint the 2 gremlins. I'm aiming for 2 models a night... So far I've only managed to paint

Lady Justice,

Nino,

Judge,

2x Death Marshal,

2x Guild Austringers,

Guild Hound,

2x Executioners,

Witchling Stalker,

Marcus,

Joss,

2x December Acolyte,

Ice Golem,

Moleman,

2x Raxorspine Rattlers,

2x Silurid,

Piglet,

2x Convict Gunslinger,

Bad Juju,

Rusty Alyce,

Misaki...

SO MANY MORE TO PAINT.. my eyes are going squiffy. Anyhow bases arrived today so I might actually get some photos tomorrow.

Edited by Ratty

I've primed some of mine. Thats like painting right?

You know what.. Karn said the very same thing to me tonight. Maybe you could form a club.. or even have a section in the forum where you share pictures of primed models.

:P

Though in all seriousness. We all in the same boat.. most of us have at least the starter and the Master set. We could start a thread were you pledge how long it's going to take you and then set yourself some kind of schedule with regular update. It's not a race but it might give people a bit of a kick if they have pledged to get 2 puppets done a week and they haven't finished them.

This is how I paint.. I set myself self imposed targets and then try to break them.. It was really cool when I beat the week I had given myself for the Guild Puppets by 3 days.

Edited by Ratty

by 'gaming night' do you mean 'Asian Sweat Shop'?

Judge for yourself!

Here is the link to the blog James set-up (James being the asian sweating over my models??? :confusedpuppet)

http://4-ones.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-puppet-war-minis-finished.html

Now I just need a case to hold all my puppety goodness, and the Lucius puppet!

Edited by nix

Judge for yourself!

Here is the link to the blog James set-up (James being the asian sweating over my models??? :confusedpuppet)

http://4-ones.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-puppet-war-minis-finished.html

Now I just need a case to hold all my puppety goodness, and the Lucius puppet!

He still hasn't finished 10 of them, your not whipping him hard enough, or your giving him basic human rights like sleep.