Declare Thyself! (Yep, one of those Post a Pic of Yourself Threads)

Regnak

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some tatto work planned I just have two at the moment , a tribal and a raven which all the men in my family get , we all put a twist on the raven so its not a replica . My brothers is holding a rifle , my nephews has skeletal feet for example . I wanted mine to be diving down from the sky I also gave it a phoenix twist , but kept the shape of a raven .

I dug up a pic of it

2011-06-04194556.jpg

I am doing a sleeve on this arm dedicated to mostly gaming , doing some blood bowl block dice , and probably the malifaux suits in one go . I will probably add something imperial from 40k and something from magic for old times sake . also a displacer beast will be in there somewhere ( my favorite dnd monster )

exactly I am not really Ryle (although I am crazy and feel I should be him sometimes when I rage), like absolution Black isn't really a walking egg with little wheels and a wind-up key :D

SShhh! Only at weekends!! ;)

Oooh kay...so, folks at GenCon got to see me first hand, but I suppose I should jump in here. :)

Here's me (on the left) running some demos at GenCon.

283179_10150756810100454_806900453_20167098_7010808_n.jpg

And here's one of my all-time favorite pictures of me and my wife.

59788_147903951915762_100000884746115_217450_6891427_n.jpg

Lol.. Though i must say your wife makes a better pirate than you! ;)

And who'd have thunk it, we aren't a bad looking bunch after all...considering we're gamers!!