Burning Tree tournament

sephiroa

meh i would say i give you some strong belgium beer :) we have some different beers at the bar :)

Strong Belgium beer is always good smile.gif

I already promised myself I would go next year so talk to me at the tourney about this, ok?

Yeah will do, your more than welcome to join the crew...At the moment its looking like a UK/Belgium venture, unless some others from mainland Europe get involved...

Im hoping to put up some details on the Gencon 2012 thread in the next week or 2,so should have some info by the time me and Magic come to Belgium.. smile.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Where will you guys be staying?

We're staying at the Tunnel entrance in the UK the night before and getting the first train in the morning into France and driving to the event. We'll be driving straight back home after the event (train back from Calais at 10:30pm or something)

The fire extinguisher in a car is rarely used to extinguish actual fires. They can be a lot of fun at parties though.

Cool, I'll bring it in incase someone starts to beat me ;)

i propose at least an hour of drinking before we comence the tournament,

then i at least make a chance to win :P

With so little sleep I don't think you'll need that to beat us ;) Also, we're pushing it to arrive at 10am anyways, so no time for beers too!

small question, the boxset for my crew missed a relatively important part, which is why I had to loan one model, one problem, that model is as of yet unpainted, would that make a diiference?

I know technically the whole crew should be painted but this is yeah, not really my fault is it?

btw Sephiroa if Raspy is available tonight: dora would like a rematch :)

There is always time for a beer! Lol

Looking forward to this event, see how well we can do after all that travelling and previous day tournament!

now you're talking :D

the important part is to have a lot of fun ;)

small question, the boxset for my crew missed a relatively important part, which is why I had to loan one model, one problem, that model is as of yet unpainted, would that make a diiference?

I know technically the whole crew should be painted but this is yeah, not really my fault is it?

btw Sephiroa if Raspy is available tonight: dora would like a rematch :)

no problem :)

crews don't have to be painted, but there is a painting contest :)

unfortunatly raspy isn't available tonight :) it's demo time :) you can always play agains someone else :)

ooh yeah, there are 4 trophies at Burning Tree :) don't expect huge things tough :D

Sounds good mate.

Magic, we got 2 trophies to win , actually with your painted crew make that 3 trophies! lol wink.gif

could be :)

oh but i'm so sorry, those throphies are already reserverd for team Roflstomp.

;-)

we will see :) there are a lot of good players at the tourney

You really believe you're gonna win the painting comp team roflstomp?

With all due respect, but what was shown last tournament does not stand up against anything that comes close to what menace does :P

indeed, but the problem is, when he keeps showing his colette crew, it get's a little dull ;) I've already saw it once, and for the painting I'm looking for those crews that give me a big jawdropping effect :) if it has once, it might not do that a second time ;)

but we have 4 judges for painting ;)

Wow, you guys take this team thing serious huh? :D

deadly serious :-)

nah, you really should try it, between beer and wine deciding to make a team, making patches for our bag and clothes (and a flag). and who knows what future brings.

probbably car stickers (reminding me to ask if that is allowed by wyrd).

i think its that boyscout feeling, that group feeling that make's it fun.

grtz

merces