Gencon Items Missing

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but why were there no actual malifaux gencon items in the store yesterday. According to Nathan the sale was extended till Friday. I purposefully waited then so I could put my paycheck in before doing another order thinking that I had time, but low and behold nothing was there. If you weren't going to have gencon items available on Friday, why say it?

They never said what time Friday. They also extened the availability twice. Not for people who couldn't budget before hand but for those who couldn't order over the initial sale dates.

Personally I think extending it to Wednesday was more than generous, and far superior to what other companies would do.

Vaff, unless I'm mistaken, when you posted in the other thread that you noticed the Gencon items were missing it was already 5:47pm EST, which is likely well after they closed up shop for the day on Friday.

Well, Puppet Wars was still available...

I believe today is Saturday.

No $$$$$$$$ Sherlock, hence the "yesterday" in my post.

They never said what time Friday. They also extened the availability twice. Not for people who couldn't budget before hand but for those who couldn't order over the initial sale dates.

Personally I think extending it to Wednesday was more than generous, and far superior to what other companies would do.

While I agree it was generous I was expecting the deadline to end Friday at night, not in the afternoon. Obviously, I could read and saw it was not for people who couldn't budget it, I could ( and should ) have ordered on Thursday, but figured I'd wait until I had more money in my account just in case.

As others have stated I believe the announcement saidthey would be available until Friday so when Friday arrives they stop being available.

The extension to Wednesday was pretty generous as it was.

Wrong, It's "through" Friday, not through Thursday. Nathan Clarified this and I know i'm SOL, but it was still open on Friday until after I got home I guess. Puppet wars was still available throughout the evening and even now as I write this post.

I think Puppet Wars is probably still available as its general release now, its only still in the gencon category because its in both categories and they havent removed the gencon one yet.

If you look at the original gencon release thread, unlike the Malifaux stuff, Puppet Wars had no release dates shown.

Unless you were dead-set on the nightmare edition stuff, or Miss Demeanor, is it really that big of a deal to have to wait a little while for models?

I was actually going to buy both NE products... So, yes, I guess it is.

I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness. Close plz?