GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am being very patient for my order. I know you guys get slammed this time of the year and are doing your best to get our orders out and get them right. So know there is a silent majority that sits waiting knowing ours will be here soon enough.:)

I'm just glad I got the chance to get stuff early from GenCon when other companies wouldn't provide this service!

You guys rock in my world, so keep doing what you guys do well, and the nay sayers will be jumping for joy soon enough.

While I too am chomping at the bit for my order to go out, I figure that whenever it does get shipped and arrive it will give me the stuff I ordered much much sooner than waiting for it to be fully released.

This is how I feel too. I want my stuff as much as the next person but I am failing to understand the gnashing of teeth that's happening.

When it arrives I will be pleased, until then I'll get on with other things.

A lot of what I ordered is going to be prizes for a weekend tourney this Saturday. But people will understand, and if it doesn't make it, it doesn't make it - I doubt the Wyrd guys are back in the warehouse seeing just how tall they can make a Terraclips building before it falls over.

Although if they are, I totally want video of that.

A lot of what I ordered is going to be prizes for a weekend tourney this Saturday. But people will understand, and if it doesn't make it, it doesn't make it - I doubt the Wyrd guys are back in the warehouse seeing just how tall they can make a Terraclips building before it falls over.

Although if they are, I totally want video of that.

Or are they...

Does anyone know where we can check the delivery progress of our orders with the Tracking Number they gave? Tried UPS but site failed to find number...

For ups its a delivery confirmation number and they only update once a day at 7:30pm pst, also the ups.number only has 2 statuses usually, received at post office and out for delivery. When you get the conf number isn't entered into the system until tonight.

For ups its a delivery confirmation number and they only update once a day at 7:30pm pst, also the ups.number only has 2 statuses usually, received at post office and out for delivery. When you get the conf number isn't entered into the system until tonight.

Thank you kind Sir. :D

I'm somewhere round #9500 in order number, I'm in the UK, and I got ordinary shipping. So I'm not expecting anything soon! Which should give me time to finish Kirai's crew before her avatar arrives.

Only problem is that my boss has just mentioned he might send me to China. No clue when or for how long, so knowing my luck my stuff will arrive the day after I leave!

I'm somewhere round #9500 in order number, I'm in the UK, and I got ordinary shipping. So I'm not expecting anything soon! Which should give me time to finish Kirai's crew before her avatar arrives.

Only problem is that my boss has just mentioned he might send me to China. No clue when or for how long, so knowing my luck my stuff will arrive the day after I leave!

If you let the postman know that I will gladly help you out by accepting it and painting it things should be ok? ;)

I know we are all impatient gamers waiting for our next hit, but I'm wondering how many of the Wyrd staff are sitting in a dark corner with their arms wrapped around themselves sobbing 'no more packing'.

I'm sure the guys are packing as fast as they can, between putting plasters on their paper cuts. What I would love to see is a photo of the mayhem in the shipping room.