GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

Still waiting on 8304 to be delivered. This is getting annoying now....

Yep, understand that one... Spare a thought for me...

Order 8158 - Ordered Prior to GenCon (knowing it would not get sent prior to GenCon).

USPS Recieve Electronic Shipping Info on the 12th August.

Order 8424 - GenCon Order

USPS Recieve Electronic Shipping Info on the 17th August.

By the 30th of August it is in Australia... still have not got it.

I know that once it leaves Wyrd, they have no control over it, but the day I got my email about the GenCon Order, two mates also got an email. One got his Tuesday just gone, whilst the other Friday just gone.

I understand about that one, but the order prior to GenCon, well according to the USPS, they have not even got it yet... now that's getting close to a month later.

I have filled out the "Contact Us" form on the online shop.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry, my order is still showing as in Woodstock, despite being sat on my desk...

I hope something similar is happening with mine since it's been sitting in Miami since the 24th. I know at least one other destined for Perth has cleared customs here after reaching Miami a couple of days later. grrr, I want my book 3. At this rate it'll be in stores before I see it.

I suspect that unless you paid for the most expensive shipping with courier delivery in your own country, the track points on USPS do not update once the parcel leaves the USA.

Mike

It depends on the level of cooperation/integration of the overseas post and the USPS. Last year my order from Wyrd (to Japan) had never tracked past Woodstock, but this year I got full track and Japan Post tracking service was able to show even more precise info on the package location.

And that was the cheapest shipment option available.

Is anyone else from the UK still waiting for their orders?

Mine hasnt been updated since the 25th and Im getting kind of worried now. Cannot seem to get any track on it, even by contacting the royal mail and parcelforce directly :s

Still waiting for mine. Mine has not been updated since the 15th August. I emailed Nathan and he said he was investigating it. Made me glad I didn't order the book as my FLGS should have it in stock now lol

Anyone got their errors on mis-packed items, missing items, bad cast items, replacements, etc. etc. resolved yet?

I was within the first 300 Gen Con Orders, so received my items from multiple orders pretty early and unfortunately there some issues with a couple of the orders, sent emails, got replies (about 3 weeks ago), and nothing since then.

Was just wondering if anyone had received any replacement bits/fixing orders yet.

Thank you