Bad JuJu & Madness

magicpockets

This came up in another thread and I don't have my book so wanted to check if I've got it right.

Wound Bad JuJu with a madness and he loses Immune to Influence so he can be obeyed by Zoraida. If he then dies and comes back via eternal, is it the same JuJu (as it's unique I'd say so) and therefore has still lost Immune to Influence?

If this model is killed, at the End Closing Phase of

the next turn, its controller may discard 1 Soulstones to

place it anywhere in play that is at least 7” from an

enemy model. Each time this ability is used, reduce this

model’s Wd stat by half. If this model is in play at the end

of the Encounter due to Eternal, it still counts as killed for

VP purposes.

So... This model is killed, place it anywhere. Sounds like the same model to me.

from the reading on both cards, I'd say it stays.

Eternal: If this model is kill, at the end closing phase of the next turn, its controller may discard 1 soulstone to place it anywhere in play that is at least 7" from an enemy model. Each time this ability is used, reduce this model's wd stat by half... yadda yadda yadda.

place only really specifies that it's a movement affect, not a summon or replace or anything. I guess in that sense you'd be placing the same model with half wounds back onto the table, thus the effect lasts.

But hey that's my opinion, and I do love using Zoraida, so I'm a tad biased hehe :)

from the reading on both cards, I'd say it stays.

Eternal: If this model is kill, at the end closing phase of the next turn, its controller may discard 1 soulstone to place it anywhere in play that is at least 7" from an enemy model. Each time this ability is used, reduce this model's wd stat by half... yadda yadda yadda.

place only really specifies that it's a movement affect, not a summon or replace or anything. I guess in that sense you'd be placing the same model with half wounds back onto the table, thus the effect lasts.

But hey that's my opinion, and I do love using Zoraida, so I'm a tad biased hehe :)

If you love playing zoraida so much you would actually go to showcase and play. hint hint.