Zoraida box set extra models to combat Austringers

Ferb

HI,

I have the Zoraida box set and am loving her, but I've found that the Silurids have a bad time against the local Guild players who usually use 2 Austringers. So I'm looking for some models to replace them who will be effective vs a Austringer heavy 25ss list. I want to limit the options to Neverborn models to keep the ss costs down for a 25ss game. What would you recommend?

Thanks,

Ferb

I have Collodi box, stitched, & wicked dolls and looking at picking up Zoraida (solo, not in box) and possible the doppelgänger. to diversify my force.

I know that is more points than you where expecting, but they work well together. Wicked dolls are fragile but mean little guys, and with Zoraida she can Fly 20, then the Wicked dolls can (0) to her. Doppleganger

Thanks for the replies.

Hmm, hadn't considered a Collodi set at all, I'll have to check him out on Pull My Finger.

If I want to use Zoraida and Bad Juju as well at 25 ss which Collodi models would you spend the remaining 15 pts on?

Thanks,

Ferb

I'm madly in love with my marionettes. Haven't run them with Z yet (her alt and avatar are on the way), but I plan to, along with a Doppelganger (and/or the Weaver Widow once she's available...how I love that creepy thing).

Z's avatar definitely encourages having Juju around, as he's probably the best option for the Servant's Rage trigger.

It's worth noting, that with Z's ability (and the Weaver Widow's...though you may want to save those counters for Teddy) to summon Wicked Dolls, you needn't spend too many SS's on them.