The MASSIVE Disappointment that is...

CalmPlains

Are the big cogs part of the model? enquiring minds want to know... especially as I reckon that the cog makes up 75% of the model.

Well, the guys confirmed the big cog on Pandora's base was part of the package so I don't see why they wouldn't include the smaller one...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet as.. personally I think that Candy might be OK.. but if it isn't I'm sure I can find something to use instead on top of the cog.

YEah, we really need someone to post a pic of the bare metal model... So anyone out there at Gen Con who picked on up, PICS PLEASE! :D

This may be a bit premature, as the photo is pixelated, but it is probably the worst mini I have ever seen. It is so horrible, I cannot even belive it was approved for production.

Expectations:

tumblr_lhoa7ylyzI1qcepeho1_500.jpg

Reality

turd.jpg

On top of that, I really hate the paint job on it (and other pieces painted by this person ie ALJ, APandy, AltRamos etc).

Luckily, there is plenty models that can be used instead.

For example, her:

Anima-Tactics-II.jpg

The paper bag was hilarious. I literally had to contain myself before posting a reply. Thank you for that, it made my morning!

Why would Wyrd make a big production of the fact that Candy was growing up, only to drop the ball so badly on the miniature?

+1 That there will be MANY alternative sculpts.

+1 Worst model ever seen.

+1 To school girl idea, give her a lollipop or bubble gum bubble = win.

And the cog coming with her, is prettier than she is. Keep the cog, melt her down.

Yh to be honest I think wyrd should have sticked with a cliché lolita girl in a nice little skirt, ponytails, a raunchy pose and a little basket on the arm...

Something along these lines:

126-308-thickbox.jpg23-66-thickbox.jpg

In fact I may use this last one to make a conversion just for the hell of it...

where can you get those models from i might buy them and convert them into something just for the hell of it

Gentlemen,

Through great personal effort, time, and dedication. I have come to an extremely elegant and affordable solution that can help all of us in this time of need.

3525ifn.png

I feel my improvements might warrant an entire resculpt. But until then. I will be selling these "Model enhancers" in resin for $20 a piece. I think you will find the price is fair.

SEE HOW THE HIGH-QUALITY PAPER CARESSES THE HEAD AND HIDES BLEMISHES.

In all seriousness. I agree, I dont really know what they were thinking with this one. I want the Pandora avatar too much to not get it, so the price is right. Comes right with it. Guess we'll have to cross our fingers and hope this picture was taken through an "ELDRICH HORROR" filter. Otherwise we all make a gentlemen's agreement to pretend old Candy stands in just fine for new Candy.

I will do this conversion for anyone who is interested, free of charge, as long as you pay shipping costs.

I am dead serious.

I want to see a better picture but personal I am glad she isn't the typical slutty school girl. As others have pointed out here there are already a million minis of those out there.

Besides who is look at Candy when you have that Awesome Pandora Avatar out in play