The MASSIVE Disappointment that is...

CalmPlains

CANDY.

UGGGggGGHHhhGGHhhmo.

uglycandy.jpg

She should have stayed a kid forever.

Awful.

Agree/Disagree?

Comments welcome. Damn, just threw up in my mouth a little... looking at her.

Edited by CalmPlains
Added an Image of the fugly beast. It looks like she is trying to squeeze one out... right... now...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a bit confused by here. The pic isn't the most detailed but it looks as if she's hunched over and wearing head gear...wtf?

You will also note a complete lack of candy...

I totally agree..............HORRIBLE model. The stance....what is up with that!!!????

Poo poo on the potty time.. sans potty.

Edited by CalmPlains

I actually wonder if the model was actually finished, it looks like it's half way through painting. Remember when Pandy originally went up she wasn't there, but was added when people said they wanted to know what she looked like. If you look at the clothes they are just different shades of grey, the face has no definition. The hair looks like mine does before I've added the final highlight and toned it down.

This is an extremely bad picture. For all we know, she may be a stunning beauty under this pixeloza.

Nothing sure can be said, based on the picture, but if it is a Candy having grown up to be a teenager in a Japanese style Sailor, then I'm loving it to no end.

It'd be the evil-lolita spin on the model and I think it suits her fluff perfectly, while making the theme only slightly more adult. (After all it's been mentioned in the older fluff the original Candy preys on the men looking for her company, hasn't it?).

Edited by Q'iq'el

I know that Wyrd's quality can vary quite a bit in the range....but that doesn't even look like a Wyrd model....that looks like a model from a VERY amateur company trying to make it into the hobby. Pixelation aside...it just looks uninspired, has no dynamic quality, and is just plain boring.

The model isn't as bad as the camera phone picture thru the glass makes it appear. Also she isn't hunched over as much as she appears, it is an awkward camera angle due to the depth Candy was in the case. I'll see if I can get a up close and personnal photo of here tomorrow.

@Ratty- I am pretty sure it is done.

I actually wonder if the model was actually finished, it looks like it's half way through painting. Remember when Pandy originally went up she wasn't there, but was added when people said they wanted to know what she looked like. If you look at the clothes they are just different shades of grey, the face has no definition. The hair looks like mine does before I've added the final highlight and toned it down.

I agree that the paint job is lacking, which doesn't help matters.

This is an extremely bad picture. For all we know, she may be a stunning beauty under this pixeloza.

No candy for Candy? And the stance blows chunks no matter how you slice it.

I know that Wyrd's quality can vary quite a bit in the range....but that doesn't even look like a Wyrd model....that looks like a model from a VERY amateur company trying to make it into the hobby. Pixelation aside...it just looks uninspired, has no dynamic quality, and is just plain boring.

+1

The model isn't as bad as the camera phone picture thru the glass makes it appear. Also she isn't hunched over as much as she appears, it is an awkward camera angle due to the depth Candy was in the case. I'll see if I can get a up close and personnal photo of her tomorrow.

That pic is from the store. Glad to hear the picture being bad might also be a contributor. I look forward to more favourable photos...

I don't think any amount of 'camera angles' or 'blurring' can disguise the fact that it sucks.

The pose is ridiculous (it looks like someone stole her horse...) and the paint scheme is beyond bland.

Maybe it was a conscious decision to make it rubbish so that the Pandora Avatar looks better by comparison??;)

Gentlemen,

Through great personal effort, time, and dedication. I have come to an extremely elegant and affordable solution that can help all of us in this time of need.

3525ifn.png

I feel my improvements might warrant an entire resculpt. But until then. I will be selling these "Model enhancers" in resin for $20 a piece. I think you will find the price is fair.

SEE HOW THE HIGH-QUALITY PAPER CARESSES THE HEAD AND HIDES BLEMISHES.

In all seriousness. I agree, I dont really know what they were thinking with this one. I want the Pandora avatar too much to not get it, so the price is right. Comes right with it. Guess we'll have to cross our fingers and hope this picture was taken through an "ELDRICH HORROR" filter. Otherwise we all make a gentlemen's agreement to pretend old Candy stands in just fine for new Candy.

I can't remember where i saw it but i read something that said that the dead lady j box all counts as other models, I think it's in the maelstrom preview bit, death marshal A counts as drowned dead death marshal B counts as samurai punk zombie etc, it had lady j counts as dead doxy? At the time I assumed this would be a new resser master but with the spoilers it seems like she'l be a belle and not a master at all!? I think people are gonna be pissed if that's the case? That box sure looks like a crew box, can anyone confirm?

I can't remember where i saw it but i read something that said that the dead lady j box all counts as other models, I think it's in the maelstrom preview bit, death marshal A counts as drowned dead death marshal B counts as samurai punk zombie etc, it had lady j counts as dead doxy? At the time I assumed this would be a new resser master but with the spoilers it seems like she'l be a belle and not a master at all!? I think people are gonna be pissed if that's the case? That box sure looks like a crew box, can anyone confirm?

Weird thread to post this in. :)

Both resser and guild cards will be included.

For ressers, it's just minions, it's been stated like..everywhere.

Don't see why people would get pissed for getting BOTH a full guild started AND 5 resser minions, 3 of whom have not even been released yet.

Gentlemen,

Through great personal effort, time, and dedication. I have come to an extremely elegant and affordable solution that can help all of us in this time of need.

3525ifn.png

I feel my improvements might warrant an entire resculpt. But until then. I will be selling these "Model enhancers" in resin for $20 a piece. I think you will find the price is fair.

In all seriousness. I agree, I dont really know what they were thinking with this one. I want the Pandora avatar too much to not get it, so the price is right. Comes right with it. Guess we'll have to cross our fingers and hope this picture was taken through an "ELDRICH HORROR" filter. Otherwise we all make a gentlemen's agreement to pretend old Candy stands in just fine for new Candy.

I think the 20 for resin paper head bag is fine but the 35 you want for postage is a bit much ;)

Gentlemen,

3525ifn.png

Oh no! Not Ugly Bob!

A few things from my mind...

1) Wyrd was probably overtaxing themselves on the production end of things and didn't put their best work into painting it, or...

2) Terrible picture of a rather mute and low-contrast paint scheme, or...

3) She has on her TRUE face (one of those Pink Floyd "The Wall" faces) that just blend in but look way too creepy to be human

4) ???

5) Profit

~J~