Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I ordered my stuff at the FLGS and waited, being slowly tortured, for it to get in months after GenCon. This year I figured that I'd order it during the con, and that would fix everything. Now I'm waiting at least a week for my stuff, and it's still killing me.

Thanks so much for everyone there who's posting spoilers for the rest of us, you don't know how much we appreciate it. As a Seamus fan I'm obliged to ask if anyone has any more info on aSeamus, of some of the new Belles. Thanks again to everyone for all the time spent helping us poor, con-less Malifans.

Some Colette information for you guys...

She is getting really interesting to play from a psychological aspect. She has an ability called Shell Game and what it means is that she is represented by 3 models. At the start of the turn you choose which of the 3 models is the real Colette, and which 2 are the decoys. They all use aColette's stats until they take damage. She gains Fast and has a total of 6 AP to spend between all 3 models. At end of turn if the real Colette hasn't been revealed yet, you have to reveal her.

She keeps Magician's Duel, picks up Sublime Performance and Mesmerizing, and then adds a lot of ways to mess with your opponent's deck and a few ways to mess with his hand, at the cost of all of her support skills.

She's going to be a ton of fun to play, I think :)

Edited by Thalaric

As a Seamus fan I'm obliged to ask if anyone has any more info on aSeamus, of some of the new Belles. Thanks again to everyone for all the time spent helping us poor, con-less Malifans.

Avatar Seamus doesn't summon anymore. He loses his gun. He can throw corpse counters at his opponents. He has an ability which makes him terrifying to terrifying opponents. Yes, The Executioner is afraid of Avatar Seamus.

Im a little fuzzy one some of the details on the Dead Doxy but the gist of some of the stuff she has.

Belle, Undead, Seamus can raise her with Arise My Sweet, She's rare 2, she has 6 wounds, hard to kill 1, shambling, she has a melee cane attack and a ranged clockwork derringer attack, she has a version of irresistible but I forget what the differences are, she has a reverse lure where if the spell is successfully cast SHE moves towards the target and if she gets into range she casts a particular spell although I forget which one, she also has an ability like the Rotten Belles that gives her the suit and positive numbers to cast her signature spell, and she also has undress.

Ah Mergoth, I was once like you. Trust me know one appreciates us. No one has ever thanked me for Shotgun Wedding. :)

That's one of yours? Awesome, I don't play Perdita but it made me chuckle. Consider this a formal thanks for that chuckle.

My only concern is that they may have run with that typo, rather than the real name I believe I put forward and insisted upon like, 50 times.

Probably because they are all too busy at Gencon to monitor the forum traffic. I reported it too on the off chance that there is automoderation if a post receives a handful of reports.

Someone dropped the modhammer. Sure didn't take long. That's the first time I've seen spam on these forums, a compliment to the mod team.