Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I need this book now. I'm going to will it to float out of the Wyrd warehouse and onto my doorstep (order's already placed, it's cool).

..Or just wait for more info. It's cool to see a bit more as to how avatars work, though. I'm glad there's a little effort needed to get them.

Gremlins get a new unique gremlin. Hgt 3. :)

He's based on Lenny from Of Mice and Men. He has a ranged attack where he swats a piglet at his opponent with his big stick. The only other thing I know of him is that he has the dumb rule that Flesh Constructs have.

McTavish is a mercenary gator tamer who will work for Gremlins, but isn't a gremlin. His attack is him siccing his gator on you.

Last thing from Friend at Gencon with the book:

There is 2 new Family models for the guild. 1 is a generic family member who I think is Rare 2.

The other family member is a renegade family member that will only work for the Neverborn. My Friend said that they kidnapped and brainwashed him into hating the rest of the Family.

Gremlins get a new unique gremlin. Hgt 3. :)

He's based on Lenny from Of Mice and Men. He has a ranged attack where he swats a piglet at his opponent with his big stick. The only other thing I know of him is that he has the dumb rule that Flesh Constructs have.

McTavish is a mercenary gator tamer who will work for Gremlins, but isn't a gremlin. His attack is him siccing his gator on you.

This is double-awesome.