Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there's also Sholto and one other doing the cool rag-sheet things. Sholto did the short stories that go before the factions. Good writer. Excellent voice. Core story is mine. Weber and I do minion bio stuff - me mostly the Avatar (with him cleaning it all up) and him mostly the minion stuff (with me nodding approval at everything he writes).

ahem...one other?...sniff, sniff...his name is ChaosLenny:)

I just want to point out that the UK guys made me do it.... So please don't send the Wyrd Lawyers after me. Unless they are led by Marcus because everyone knows he's crap :)

i more want to hurt you for nearly blinding me with that blurred blessed of december pic:2in1: thanks for the rest of them tho :vb_devil:

I just want to point out that the UK guys made me do it.... So please don't send the Wyrd Lawyers after me. Unless they are led by Marcus because everyone knows he's crap :)

:lol:

Thanks nilus! This might be just enough to get my through the rest of my work day ...

EDIT: Um, freakin' <3 Dead Doxy. While I adore the Showgirl models, I'm no Arcanist ... so happy to see a Resser version, slightly moldy.

Edited by Hatchethead

If you compare all three images it looks like they are all wearing part of her original costume.

I dunno-- the first one (Action Magician Colette) I guess I can see her boots and hat matching, but the second (Killer Rabbit Colette) seems completely different.

In any case, I can't wait until they're ready to go in miniature form. Gonna start messing with some people's decks!