Donna's here!

Belladonna

Hello out there!

I'm 19 years old and hopefully I'll start to study "something with biology" in Octorber. My Dad (known as DAGabriel) talked my into buying my first two miniatures yesterday, after I've been spying on his Orphelia for months.

I currently try to glue the wings to my young nephilim and if I get the crew together, I'm going to play Lilith.

I like to read and write fantasy stories, play forum-RPGs, especially Harry Potter, I'm vegetarien, play the violin, I like cats, lavander, the sea and staying in my bed forever.

I think that's it :-)

Greetings from Germany

Belladonna

Thanks for the warm welcome!

@ CalmPlains: I've never painted anything else than paper and canvas (I hope my dictionary is right about that one, I don't know the English word for this http://www.kreativzauber.net/WebRoot/Store/Shops/61037394/4AE7/07ED/5F82/98E3/D48E/C0A8/2936/4B2E/keilrahmen.jpg)

and I'm still a little stunned, how small these things are...

I think they are going to have red hair and I just painted the skin kind of blue-grey, but Im not sure what they will look like in the end - I hopefully a little more like vampires than like chunks of colour^^

Hey there and welcome to the Unhallowed Metropolis!

I think they are going to have red hair and I just painted the skin kind of blue-grey, but Im not sure what they will look like in the end - I hopefully a little more like vampires than like chunks of colour^^

I think that will look great :)

Yeah, got her addicted!

Congrats on that!

1. good lord, malifaux-addicts can produce offspring?!

2. 'allo 'allo, welcome to the board!

go easy on the paint and have some acetone around (luckily I had when I painted my first miniature at the tender age of 13)

Übung macht den Meister ;)

I think he reproduced before he became addicted, but then again Mr Black has a little girl. Further research is needed.