How do I get Teddy?

dgraz

Apologies if I missed a post about this elsewhere - I looked in the Teddy kidnapped thread but there was nothing.

You can have multiples of Teddy in the game, but there is no model for him listed anywhere. Not in the starter, not in any booster, not listed as a Gencon limited.

If it is a special only for Gencon, I'd like to be able to budget that in. I can't see that though since I'm sure he'll be popular to the game for a long time.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if I missed a post about this elsewhere - I looked in the Teddy kidnapped thread but there was nothing.

You can have multiples of Teddy in the game, but there is no model for him listed anywhere. Not in the starter, not in any booster, not listed as a Gencon limited.

If it is a special only for Gencon, I'd like to be able to budget that in. I can't see that though since I'm sure he'll be popular to the game for a long time.

Teddy is the Miss Pack of Puppet Wars. He will show up in the products randomly, but he will keep showing up well past gencon and into the forseeable future.

So to get all of the Teddys and make the Teddyzord you will probably need to do some trading :)

Multiple Teddies!!!? When did that happen?!?! That's so great!!!

But if they're Miss Packs for PWars, I doubt there are multiple sculpts. You just need to collect a bunch of them. Then it's all about painting the dreaded-rainbow-of-clawed-doom. Taste that Rainbow.

Just look away for a minute and BANG! Little buggers are sewing more of themselves! Just adding themselves to the rules all willy nilly :D

Just look away for a minute and BANG! Little buggers are sewing more of themselves! Just adding themselves to the rules all willy nilly :D

I think Wyrd are looking towards Russell T Davis for plot advice... what's more scary than a teddy... 5 teddies...