How do I get Teddy?

dgraz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11rd82x.jpg

There is the picture of the 5 teddys. As you can see, they all look the same. Also I tried to put all the stat cards in so you could see they were all different, but i accidentally cut the top one out of the picture.

Carbon, did you win these at one of the tournies or were you one of the lucky ones who tracked down Nathan or Eric in the con with a puppet wars shirt on.

I didn't realize Steve was giving out teddies for wearing the tshirt! I was talking to him Sunday morning and had my Puppet Wars tshirt on and didn't get a thing! He even said 'Nice Shirt'.

No hard feeling though. Steve and Justin were both super cool in getting the demos and tournaments going. I had a blast.

I didn't realize Steve was giving out teddies for wearing the tshirt! I was talking to him Sunday morning and had my Puppet Wars tshirt on and didn't get a thing! He even said 'Nice Shirt'.

No hard feeling though. Steve and Justin were both super cool in getting the demos and tournaments going. I had a blast.

They had sent out a tweet with a specific times and locations for wearing the shirts.

I'm not Steve. ;)

Steve was giving them out as prizes if I recall correctly.

I didn't realize you had puppets to give out too sKeTCH. I know you're not steve. Im the one who brought all the volunteers coffee and donuts Sunday morning. I enjoyed meeting all of you guys and had a blast playing in all of the events. Wish I could have gottten that last teddy tough....

I got 4 out of 5 at Gen Con. Got blue for the demo, wife got green, and when we bought all the boxes we managed to pull 2 others. Just need to find a way to get my hands on the Crows teddy...

Wait! You got a Teddy for doing a demo? *Pout* I didn't get anything with my demo. And pulled none in my boosters. I must be unlucky.

Wait! You got a Teddy for doing a demo? *Pout* I didn't get anything with my demo. And pulled none in my boosters. I must be unlucky.

I did the demo after waiting like 30-45 min for 2 other groups to do their demo on Saturday afternoon. So 1) I got lucky and 2) I am just a nice guy and people like giving me stuff because of it XD.

I did the demo after waiting like 30-45 min for 2 other groups to do their demo on Saturday afternoon. So 1) I got lucky and 2) I am just a nice guy and people like giving me stuff because of it XD.

Yeah hated to have to ask anybody to wait :/

But I was very glad a lot of people came back to for demo's.

It's true... I just couldn't help myself, I felt the need to give him stuff... @.@

Yeah hated to have to ask anybody to wait :/

But I was very glad a lot of people came back to for demo's.

It's true... I just couldn't help myself, I felt the need to give him stuff... @.@

My friend and I really appreicate you helping us out. I'm sorry for standing you up on Friday night and thanks for doing the demo on Saturday.