How do I get Teddy?

dgraz

Multiple Teddies!!!? When did that happen?!?! That's so great!!!

But if they're Miss Packs for PWars, I doubt there are multiple sculpts. You just need to collect a bunch of them. Then it's all about painting the dreaded-rainbow-of-clawed-doom. Taste that Rainbow.

nope the rainbow tastes you

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy is the Miss Pack of Puppet Wars. He will show up in the products randomly, but he will keep showing up well past gencon and into the forseeable future.

So to get all of the Teddys and make the Teddyzord you will probably need to do some trading :)

Bugger, I need 11 of them for an Ogre Blood Bowl team. Ebay is going to rape me :(

I would like to confirm that there is only one model of the puppet teddy. However, each one teddy you pull only comes with one card, so you still need to pull 5 to get all of the possibilities.

I can post pictures if there is any interest.

I was lucky enough to be wearing my puppet wars shirt and I found Teddy in the game hall. He gave me the five pack. All the different faction cards are the same except for the outcast card which has higher animation costs. These little guys sure build up with power as the game goes on. I can't wait for them to start eating my enemy's puppets!

The models are all the same.

I also want to say thank you to Steve for being able to persuade my friends into picking up Puppet Wars.

Edited by cromusz
animation, not activation