Can you hear it coming?!

EricJ

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It MIGHT be tomorrow :D

And here I was hoping that the announcement was that Puppet Wars had won an award at Gencon, but that you wouldn't be able to announce tomorrow.

So my wild speculation is that inside some of the boxes of Puppet Wars will be Golden Tickets redeemable for a special Nightmare Edition Puppet War mini.

Heh, we all know the announcement will be.....that Puppet wars doesn't really exist, they've just been 'toying' with us for the last six months or so! ;)

But I am liking the announcements of the announcements. Now if only Eric would officially announce that he is planning on announcing an announcement soon, then we would all be reassured....

oh wait, he did!

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.

now they look as though they're here to stay

oh I believe in yesterday......

And I think we'd better stop before we get in trouble.... ;)

We must press on! I wonder how many we can get :D

You're waiting for tomorrow, well tomorrow never comes

Ha, you're waiting for your new dawn, so sad to say there isn't one

You fools tomorrow belongs to nobody

Tomorrow - belongs to nobody

Edited by karn987

Also theres this one:

And you know that I am gonna be the one who'll be there When you need someone to depend upon when tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) When tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) When tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, when tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) I can't wait 'til tomorrow comes baby When tomorrow comes (I wanna be with you, when tomorrow comes) (I wanna be with you, when tomorrow comes) (I wanna be with you)

Which doesnt mean I love you Eric, but you know I do.

Also theres this one:

And you know that I am gonna be the one who'll be there When you need someone to depend upon when tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) When tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) When tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, when tomorrow comes (Wait until tomorrow comes) I can't wait 'til tomorrow comes baby When tomorrow comes (I wanna be with you, when tomorrow comes) (I wanna be with you, when tomorrow comes) (I wanna be with you)

Which doesnt mean I love you Eric, but you know I do.

hmmmm why do i recognise that one?