Team Marcus

Fulgrima

Marcus, we all love him no matter how maligned he is and how often we are told that he isn’t that great we have to admit that he is still the greatest Malifaux master that there is :)

So I propose that we create Team Marcus so that we can all get together and show our support for the one and only Marcus I hope to be able to produce a T-Shirt but don't want to step on Wyrd's toes so I am checking wether that is gonna be cool. If I can I will make 0 profit from those shirts its not about making any money from it :)

There are no strict entry requirements for becoming a member of Team Marcus I just ask that you have used and love Marcus. If you want to be a member then add your name to this post and you will be assigned a squad number if you have a preference that is available then please specify it and it shall be yours :) all numbers are first come first served.

Going forward the principle of Team Marcus is that we promote Malifaux and of course promote Marcus to the masses. If you enter a tournament, run an event or just play at your club wear your Team Marcus shirt with pride take a photo and add it to the thread. If you go somewhere exotic or exciting wear your Team Marcus shirt to show the love and take the word of Marcus to the world. But at the core of Team Marcus its all about playing Malifaux and having fun.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team Marcus Roll Call

0 : G&T Boy

1 : Fulgrima

2 : Orboros

3 : brdparker

4 : heavyset

5 : Only Perfect

6 : Koali

7 : HeaDHunTeRfs

8 : robotmascot

9 : Whitetiger

10 : dgraz

11 : ooshawn

12 : Twizz666

13 : jdomin2

14 : Ebonstar

15 : hippodruid

16 : Cats Laughing

17 : JoeS

19 : Naravus

20 : Guild Monkee

22 : Sartre

23 : jbeckett

29 : ukrocky

56 : Wormstrum

63 : Fading Memory

99 : Neverata

132 : Chrisgossett

421 : seraphsong

666 : Rathnard

10100011011 : Rancor709

T-Shirts

Finally the time has come to really show you belong to Team Marcus and get your official Team Marcus Shirt. Please follow this link and buy one for you and your entire family :) Remember I am making 0 commission on this so unfortunately I wont be getting rich off you all :P

http://teammarcusshirts.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Edited by Fulgrima