Different Zombie Wedding (with an M16)

So, here's another set of cake toppers I did for a client. This couple decided to make the zombies represent aspects of themselves (his Marine uniform and a 50s style dress for the dance where they met).

On the cake, they get set up as a diorama, with the zombies approaching the bride and groom.

Anyway, here are the pics:

cake-topper-shades.jpg

cake-topper-shades-zombie-3.jpg

cake-topper-shades-zombie-4.jpg

cake-topper-shades-zombie-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Odinsgrandson

So, my wife was just showing me some wedding photos a photographer friend of hers took, and I couldn't help but think "hmmm.... I've seen these before..." Lo and behold, it was the couple from this wedding cake. They did a "second session" of photos in the woods after the wedding, and they were dressed exactly like this. Freakin awesome work on your part, you really captured them. If it weren't for copyright issues, I would put you in contact.

@Odinsgrandson

So, my wife was just showing me some wedding photos a photographer friend of hers took, and I couldn't help but think "hmmm.... I've seen these before..." Lo and behold, it was the couple from this wedding cake. They did a "second session" of photos in the woods after the wedding, and they were dressed exactly like this. Freakin awesome work on your part, you really captured them. If it weren't for copyright issues, I would put you in contact.

I've seen those photos- they're pretty awesome.

I'm currently in the process of finding out whether I'm allowed to post them.

• 2 weeks later...