Southern Hospitality

Xmortis

Hello,

I have been playing around with war gaming for a bit ,but found Malifaux about a month ago and have been hooked. There aren’t a lot of people that I have found around here who play, that I have found, but I hope to change that. I am currently running Lady J, Hoffman and just bought Seamus. I’m hoping to start running games at my friendly local game store and I think these 3 crews would be a good way to get people interested. I’m totally in love with the fact that for the price of 5 super soldiers in large shoulder pads you can get your crew, get your deck and start playing. Well anyway, I’m glad to be here and be part of this community. Oh if anyone needs anything shoot me a line, I’d be more than happy to help in anyway I can. If gamers can’t rely on others gamers who can we turn to.

Xmortis

Welcome!

Lady J and Seamus are great crews to get people interested, I use them myself, The Hoff also looks great with all his constructs.

And yes the price point for Malifaux is one of its great selling points (not to mention a LOT of other things about the game) and you really can get a lot o f enjoyment out of a just a few models.

Look forward to seeing more of you around here

• 1 month later...