Mako's Crew(s)

Mako

Thanks! Those little story touches were fun, to help set them in the fluff more.

It's my favourite mix of NMM style with metallic paints in the highlights, which I like to call TM-NMM.

I'll see what I can do for more photos, but no strict promises - among other things, they're mostly still sat on my computer waiting for processing! They'll appear somewhere eventually though, that I can be sure of *grin*

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Ouch. Pre gencon, my modeltracker said:

Total: 79 models, 329 soulstones across 7 masters in 5 factions. 38% painted

Now, it says:

Total: 113 models, 485 soulstones across 10 masters in 6 factions. 27% painted

The soulstone count is a bit screwy because of Tara, but it's close enough to see I've put a nasty dent in my painting progress! Oh well, have to paint more I guess...

Thanks! I think I rushed a few bits, but it's been nice to really push myself on it, even if the timescale was a touch short.

I picked up second in the Wyrd Diorama section, and 4th in the overall crew section, incidentally. I'm totally in agreement with the placings above me, those pieces were better, plain and simple. Especially the diorama winner with the sewing machine and puppets, that was awesome.

Oh, now I totally have to know what you expected...

It was quite funny having a few people look at me in surprise when I said my name. Especially when they then looked even more puzzled when it came out that I was pushing 30 *grin*

Glad I at least met you briefly in the chaos! I met so many people that I never remembered to ask their forum names, it's kind of embarrassing - I had a whole conversation with someone and didn't ask who they were, I only got told later on by someone else! I'm so hopeless at this stuff, heh.