Mako's Crew(s)

Mako

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been ages since I poste, but then it's been ages since I did anything malifaux related. I have finished my PHR infantry from dropzone though, which was good. Even more pleasant when they got 2nd place sci-fi unit at salute yesterday...

5ba22be7749029a9067896bf1d92cd90_zpsb4ed

image.jpg1_zpsngddfpra.jpg

• Like 2

I've avoided cycling, I value my life too much :P

I lived in Cambridge for a couple of years and it's a pretty decent city for cycling as it's geared up very well for it and most of the drivers know how to drive properly around cyclists.

There's also a decent games club there is you are a gamer (thought that BACMS guy is a douchebag ... ;))

Congratulations on the prize!

• Like 2

Thanks all, weird as it sounds it's my first big event that I've walked away with a trophy from, so I'm really pleased!

Bacms, I think I've managed to miss you every time I've been down at inner sanctum so far lol.

I'll be there once or twice this month, but work is dragging me all over the place so it will be hit and miss...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It's been a while... But before this becomes a total ghost thread, I have been busily painting for privateer press' painting contest at gencon. And with it now out the way, I'm fairly pleased with walking away with a silver...

image.jpg1_zpsatji9m4f.jpg

I did end up with a couple of wyrd pieces too, so there may yet be some new pieces soon. I do have some fun other bits I'm doing though, including a cat nomad bust from Origen that's calling to me. I may yet get back to some crews though!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...