Rasputina and Friends

jeffb007

I've updated the front page of the thread with everything I've finished so far. I've now painted the Silent One which means just the Wendigo to finish off. There is also a Snow Storm to paint, but they will have to wait while I go and finish some of my Guild models

Ok so here we have the next model for the Rasputina crew I'm painting, the Sabertooth Cerberus. I think the colour scheme and stripes may be controversial with this one. It looks a bit better in the flesh as it were, I think, but I'm really not sure about the stripes.

I like the stripes from the angle here, but I'd have to look from above, if it looks odd from a playing perspective, I'd change it.

Some things look amazing up close, but from a table top perspective, not so much.

Great work, nice clean painting. Hoping I can get my silent one with those nice highlights.

I really like the cloak on Raspi and paint job, jus wish I could sculpt as well. My cerebus fur isnt working out that well...ugg

subscribed.

I've updated the first page with the Hoarcats and Wendigo, they aren't great photos or paint jobs, but I thought I'd better share them for completeness. I'm now going back to painting Guild models for a while before painting the Snowstorm.

Edited by jeffb007
Aren't not are!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Jeffb007,

All and all I really like your work, you made good color choices and have painted your models well. Rasputinas cloak is a great idea, but it looks a little thick around the hood. Was it made out of gray stuff? Also on the 3 cat pack it looks like you got paint on the rock base, or am I not seeing this right?

Nighthater