Rasputina and Friends

jeffb007

Hi Folks,

So I'm lying a bit about the friends bit (this is now the lie, new pics further down the thread!), as Rasputina is my first Arcanist finished. I've taken a break from my Guild painting as I promised Mrs Jeffb007 that as soon as I'd painted a usable crew I would do some models for her. So here is Rasputina! The furry hat wasn't a hit so I had to convert a cloak with a hood. I think it has come out ok. Also actually made a tiny basing effort which is a first! Let me know what you think, and I will add more pics as I get the crew done.

5714483_1b3c65ea62_l.jpeg

5719298_8b98c56e9b_l.jpeg

5726988_931b68ab6e_m.jpeg

5738837_8a5a65b9bd_l.jpeg

5738838_0fcf8d092a_l.jpeg

5751830_39e053466a_l.jpeg

5751831_67328f668e_l.jpeg

5751833_e96a221524_l.jpeg

5864345_e48edef1d4_l.jpeg

Edited by jeffb007
Final edit for now with Snow Storm

I'm looking forward to painting some more of them. I'd developed a pretty safe colour palette for my Guild models, so this really pushed me. For a little while I really hated the paint job while doing it but I grew to love it. I also had doubts about the cloak, and I'm pleased with how it turned out, but appreciate it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

The next model on my list is the Sabertooth Cerberus, so will hopefully have that finished soon.

I am not a fan of the hat either. . .but, while I think your conversion is awesome, I do not like the cloak.

Your paint job is jaw dropping by the way, but the cloak is too. . . covering.

Yeah, the only real drawback. A windswept cloak perhaps? But i have got so much to do that Raspy is way down the list.

Sigh.

But a great paint job for sure, congrats.

Keep on painting happily!

Ok so here we have the next model for the Rasputina crew I'm painting, the Sabertooth Cerberus. I think the colour scheme and stripes may be controversial with this one. It looks a bit better in the flesh as it were, I think, but I'm really not sure about the stripes.

5719297_c465c85d39_l.jpeg

5719298_8b98c56e9b_l.jpeg