What have you modeled/painted today?

edonil

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh relief, does anyone else feel horror pressure when paintin faces? I feel like I hold my breath the whole time untill it's done! Crazy! I did the other performers face like three times so chuffed this is first attempt on the second performer, after i did both mannequins and corys just to avoid painting skin!

It's not perfect but I'm happy enough that I won't redo it!

photo-19.jpg

Sorry wish I could crop the photos but like a few guys I'm doin it all from my phone

Tonight I'm going to be having a crack at Lady J. Have intentions of using her crew, but not until September, so I'm in no rush. I'll also be doing four more bases of Ice Pillars, as well as some severe terrain markers should they be destroyed.

Hopefully on Wednesday I'll have a parcel arrive, at which point I'll be painting *insert mystery figure here*, and when I get my Wryd order, I'll be getting stuck straight into Snow Storm and my replacement Sabretooth...

Oh, and I need to get a Blood Bowl team stripped and painted before the end of the month as well...

:help: Why oh why did I start painting, I was so content not doing it...

Yesterday I basecoated Abuela Ortega, a ronin, a flesh construct, an executioner, Pandora's legion of Sorrows set, 2 doppelgangers (one of them being one of Heresy Miniatures' Dr. Who models) and Pandora's avatar form.

Today I washed and highlighted them, before doing the bases and in the case of masters and other named models painted their names onto their bases.