..yoo got purrty mouf.. (orphelia list)

Shank Seamus!

Ophelia can only hire Kin, and Gremlins. You can take the hog whisperer for the extra cards when gremlins die but other than that he's got nothing to tend.

No pigs :(

At 40 pts this should help for you, and if you playing against ressurrectionists, you may want to change out a few gremlins for a Taxidermist.

Outcasts Crew - 40 - Scrap

Ophelia Lacroix -- 6 Cache

3 Young Lacroix [6ss]

Bayou Gremlin [2ss]

Bayou Gremlin [2ss]

Bayou Gremlin [2ss]

Bayou Gremlin [2ss]

Francois Lacroix [5ss]

Pere Ravage; [5ss]

Rami Lacroix [6ss]

Raphael Lacroix [6ss]

Slop Hauler [4ss]

and if you want to play around a bit, there's Ratty's Crew Creater here:

http://malifaux.nezumi.me.uk/Crew.php

That you can use to fiddle with your crews to see what you can and can't take its fairly complete and he does update it regularly when errors are found.

Ah poop! I read this straight after posting..

How about dropping Francois lacroix (best name ever) and the young'n to then pay for Orphelia ans taking somer teeth? Would fit my crew 'slogan' abit more...

SS!

Well, that would still keep Raphael Lacroix; who I don't feel has any particular synergy with the typical Som'er list. What capacity do you expect to use him in?

Also, even if you switch to Som'er I'd highly recommend against using 2x War Pigs. The War Pig is an average model to begin with, IMO. He costs a LOT compared to what Gremlin players can get elsewhere for those 8pts; and he's highly inaccurate.

Given the inaccuracy of Gremlins in general typically you're gonna need to overwhelm opponents with attacks to force lucky flips and filter out the opponent's Hand. So, while you want the War Pig to deal with other heavies (which he's great at) I don't think you'll typically need 2 in a game of this size.

You'd also obviously want to fit in some Mosquitoes and Bayou Gremlins for Som'er as his main powers are summoning more of these guys; but you have to have some on the table to start.