Socialgroup of Polish Malifaux players

Vinncent

I did just that - replaced PP with Wyrd. I'm more into painting than gaming and Malifaux minis are just so cool. I haven't played a single game yet but I hope to start this summer.

I'm actually thinking of doing that as well. Starting to realize that I'm more of small model count, skirmish game player. Only problem is the lack of players here in Krakow (as far as I know). Have one player that I'm gaming with, but would be happy to have more to game with.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe we should try to organize a meeting for Polish players somewhere around this summer? If any other people are interested, you can write here. I can organize a place to play an stay overnight for several people. I live in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, it has a very good connection to Warsaw (WKD/PKP) so perhaps a few people would be able to come?

Maybe we should try to organize a meeting for Polish players somewhere around this summer? If any other people are interested, you can write here. I can organize a place to play an stay overnight for several people. I live in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, it has a very good connection to Warsaw (WKD/PKP) so perhaps a few people would be able to come?

I like the most for this idea!

Maybe we should use Polish here to make sure our conversation is understandable to our fellow countryman? I hope that's alright with the forum rules?

I think the best solution would be to communicate in English, because it is the official forum. Also, maybe some of Wyrd interested in creating a group in Poland looking into this topic. I also am not particularly proficient in the use of English, but such is my opinion. We can always write the same text in both languages.

I greet all welcome.

Hello everyone!

I started collecting Malifaux since I saw the figures :) They are amazing! And I was curious about this cards-instead-of-dice system too :D

I convinced three of my friends to play it too so there are two more players in Bydgoszcz and two more players in Poznań :) I think that Malifaux society is growing up ;)

I started Sonnia Criid because I love witchling stalkers^^

My three friends started Von Schill, Nikodem and Rasputina :)

Hello everyone!

I started collecting Malifaux since I saw the figures :) They are amazing! And I was curious about this cards-instead-of-dice system too :D

I convinced three of my friends to play it too so there are two more players in Bydgoszcz and two more players in Poznań :) I think that Malifaux society is growing up ;)

I started Sonnia Criid because I love witchling stalkers^^

My three friends started Von Schill, Nikodem and Rasputina :)

Welcom, welcome! I'm glad that the Polish community is growing in strength in the world of Malifaux.

• 2 weeks later...

Need some advice guys. Going to try and start demoing the game, but can't decide which two crews to use. Have the following masters to choose from:

Lilith, Pandora, Dreamer, Seamus, Nicodem, Hamelin, von Schill and Victorias.

I'm leaning mostly towards Lilith and Seamus, but don't have enough experience to say if they are reasonably balanced against each other. Plan is to use a pre-set Strategy (shared) and one pre-set "secret" scheme each. Only using the crew box of course.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

I will answer using my own experience

Approximately half of year ago my friend run for me a demo game. I barely know the rules and I can chose which force I will play. We play 18 SS format and for my first Malifaux game I chose: Victorias + 3x Ronin.

Why?

Super easy combination (only two cards to read and comprehend) and quite strong. And additionally five very nice models.

So, for me Victorias are ideal force for new player to play demo game. But of course this group is not a Starting Box - so this is not answer to Your question.

AND TO ALL PLAYERS FROM AREA OF WARSZAWA.

Are you gathering models or wargaming? We have to meet and play a Malifaux!

Edited by caen

Lilith vs. Viktorias

both are melee masters with movement tricks and are balanced well against each other. You get scope to introduce things like fast and melee expert, some limited shooting and companion - the spells and triggers are fairly simple on both sides.

I currently own one fully painted crew (Justice) and would love to meet and play. I'm going to be pretty busy until the end of the month and then I leave for two weeks in July but after that I'm good to go.

Podstawki mam akurat 3 wolne i mogę się podzielić ale po długim weekendzie bo wyjeżdżam i nie będzie mnie w domu do niedzieli.

will be great man! name the price and I send You money and an adress.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I will answer using my own experience

Approximately half of year ago my friend run for me a demo game. I barely know the rules and I can chose which force I will play. We play 18 SS format and for my first Malifaux game I chose: Victorias + 3x Ronin.

Why?

Super easy combination (only two cards to read and comprehend) and quite strong. And additionally five very nice models.

So, for me Victorias are ideal force for new player to play demo game. But of course this group is not a Starting Box - so this is not answer to Your question.

To play Malifaux in a larger group I come to you guys from Gorzów!

hey guys,

Is it possible that we banded together in a Polish group on this board? what do you think? Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as my knowledge is here is not affiliated Polish Malifaux players group. We can create ouer logo or something like that. I put forward such a proposal, because in the world of Malifaux we are more and more.

What are your views on this subject?

Hi,

If you want to talk about "Polish Malifaux project" visit mgla forum. Propably there will be some changes which could help made malifaux more popular (I am working on it:P).

Balefirestorm@ I will write to you tomorrow

I'm already on your forum, read each other's when I finde some time. If you need help or suggestions in popularizing Malifaux let me know, happy turns in this project.

I have important question and I will be very gratefully for quick answer.

Does the Lilith’s Illusionary Forest block LOS when the model is completely behind this forest (or in fact any forest with base less than 3 inches)?

If a model is trying to target another model on the other side of the forest terrain piece it couldn't draw LoS. However, if the model was inside the forest he could see into the forest to attack so long as it's 3 inches or less of obscuring terrain.