Hello from Indiana

Acefisher1

This is a little late, I've actually been playing malifaux just over a year, amongst other games. I live/work in NW Indiana and usually play in South Bend, IN. I have been collecting more than playing recently however.

I have the Marcus, Rasputina, and Ramos box sets from the Arcanist line, as well as Perdita and the Hoffman boxset which I purchased today from the Guild. My wife actually claims the Perdita box however.

My main crew is the Cult of December, and I prefer playing at 25SS.

5888962919_561d164d30.jpg

I also am hoping to begin playing at a few other stores in NW Indiana, as well as down in Ft. Wayne and the surrounding area. Please feel free to message me if your interested in a game and are local! I'd love to find some new friends to play Malifaux with.

Thanks to all the guys at Wyrd for their hard work and great community on top of it!

- Dan / Acefisher1

Good to hear from you. We have some players starting to find each other in NE Indiana. Particularly Fort Wayne, Huntington, and Kendallville. I generally play Tuesdays and weekends. Let me know if you want to set so,something up.

I stopped into Fantasy Games there in South Bend and was blown away by their inventory. I think they had every single Wyrd model there. It was like heaven.

Hope to hear from you.

Good to hear from you. We have some players starting to find each other in NE Indiana. Particularly Fort Wayne, Huntington, and Kendallville. I generally play Tuesdays and weekends. Let me know if you want to set so,something up.

I stopped into Fantasy Games there in South Bend and was blown away by their inventory. I think they had every single Wyrd model there. It was like heaven.

Hope to hear from you.

Actually yeah, they have a great inventory there, but I've recently stopped shopping there due to their employees attitudes and some other stuff. And I'm actually going to be in Ft. Wayne Thursday if you're interested in a quick game (gotta be back thursday night for work friday) after the interview I have out there. Otherwise, some weekend I'm down there for sure. PM me your facebook and we'll set it up.

Welcome to the Boards! You ever get over the border to the Chicago land area?

I went for adepticon, and usually just to go into the city, but I'd be happy to venture that way for a game or two sometime.

And yes, the wife painted the Ortega gang.

And for the rest of the responses, thanks for the welcomes and kind words!

• 1 month later...