G'day!

Ratt

Thought it about time... I've been lingering here for almost as long as I've been playing, nearly three weeks...

Name's Ratt, no really, most people don't use my actual name, so Ratt's fine. As stated, only been playing about two to three weeks, and now have over 80SS of Arcanists. Rasputina is my Master of Choice, and if you find yourself in Perth, WA, feel free to look me up for a game.

Cheers!

Thanks to all. Look forward to discussing some stuff about this game...

*sigh* Ratty, Not to step on any toes... but I've been Ratt for... let's see... 14 of the 15 years I've been playing tabletop... if, and only if, you can beat that, I'll swear allegance to your horde... ;)

LoL... I'm a Skaven player of 24 years. I'm a very old rat. Been running a rat in Live Action Roleplay for at least 10 years now.

Ok, you got me. Another Ratt for your horde. Good to see that the 'creative friends' aren't just in my part of the world...

I got the name from playing Skaven (Fantasy), Ratskin Renegades (Necromunda) and then found rules for Skaven in 40k (2nd ed)... and a packmaster in Warhammer Quest. From there it was a no brainer...

Hello from North QLD.

There is a particular poster on these forums who is big in Perth also...

He posts in PINK!

If you're talking about Rathnard, he's no longer in Perth... actually, if memory serves, he's closer to your neck of the woods now

Cheers, I think the biggest thing I need at the moment is to get used to all the little bits and pieces I keep missing... like last night, I could have happily used a soul stone to do a damage cancellation flip. Rasputina took 10 wounds in the one turn... Ouch!