7 'Malifaux Rats' counts as

2 Hollow Waifs

Resurrectionists

Seamus, the Mad Hatter

3 Rotten Belles

2 'Canine Remains' counts as

Sevastian, Morgue Assistant

I think that's everything.

Am I right in thinking that the 15 days to go refers to posting up the first month of minis?

@Geckilan: that is quite a program!

Next 15 days for basing, priming and recruiting more people, then the first WIPs can be posted.

The Tale starts with a new thread in the "Miniature Showcase" at the 1st of August!

First finished minis at the first of September, if possible as singles pics and a group shot.

Hi, Long time lurker first time poster.

Myself and a few friends have been playing Malifaux for about 6 months or so i guess.

I've just acquired a Pandora crew and a Showgirls crew, so please put me down for this too as it will keep my interest up in finishing them ... not that much encouragement is needed .. lovely mini's

List is:

Colette

Cassandra

Showgirl + Mannequin x2

Mechanical Doves x3

Coryphée x2

Coryphée Duet

Pandora

Baby Kade

Candy

Poltergeist

Teddy

Sorrows x3

Please add me to the list.

I'm coming across from the 'Malifaux World League' thread so my first WIP photo will be a selection of unprimed unpainted models.

I'll be painting:

Luciuis

Drill Sergeant

Guard Captain

Guild Guard

Guild Guard

Guild Hound

Guild Hound

Guild Austringer

Lawyer

Lady Justice (LE)

Judge (LE)

Death Marshall (LE)

Death Marshall (LE)

Death Marshall (LE)

I'll add more when these are done :)

Edited by aka_hazard
correct spelling!

And for everyone who does not know what the "Malifaux World League" is about i`ll give you the Intro by Rathnard here:

THE MALIFAUX WORLD LEAGUE

INTRODUCTION:

In short, it's a never-ending league, with a simple format and available to anyone on the Wyrd Forums. Players set out to become the best gamer they can be with a particular Master or Henchman, by having a fully painted crew, playing and winning (or losing) games, and most importantly (IMO) succeeding with that Master/Henchman in every conceivable scenario. Progress of all players will be tracked by me and made available each month, so you can rank yourself against other players and plot your course to glory!

At the very least, it will be an easily available resource for players to track their progress with a given Master/Henchman. At best, it's a world wide league ladder for players to compare themselves against others around the world!

And what's in it for me? Well, I love making excel sheets, tracking statistcs and playing Maifaux, so its win-win for me. wink.gif

To avoid clash of interests we thought it nice to combine the ideas and do the painting part of the world league in the Tale.

Happy painting!

So I'm a little confused (but eager to join) as to the rules. Do I start painting stuff now or in August? I bought my first box at the begining of April, and have purchased much more since then. I'm working furiously to finish up my Ressers for Gen Con, but have also ordered a Raspy crew that I hope to start up AFTER Gen Con, which is what I would be painting for the tales, assuming it starts in August.

My Raspy crew includes the box, 2 Silent Ones, 2 December Acolytes, and a Wendigo that followed me home (I'll probably add a Snow Storm, but that's all I could afford for that order).

@ Mydnight: No confusion necessary:

-the last days of July are for ordering, building, basing, priming and recruiting friends to join us, too.

-Painting starts at 1st of August!

-the August is for WIPs

-Pics of the finished minis are to be posted 1st week of September end each following 1st week of each following month.

-Please do not post WIPs in the first week of each month (excepting August)

-After that 1st week it is time for WIPs and C&C again

-At the end of the 6 months it is time for a last group pic.

If there are other questions, please post!

I'd like to sign up as well; I'll be starting with a Showgirls crew in August, and depending on what Gencon offers, maybe starting another. I've yet to paint or play Malifaux, but I'm hoping the painted Showgirls will be nice enough to get a couple of my gaming buddies into it as a side game to Warmachine/Hordes.

@ MunkeyKungFu: Start is 1st of August. Give me some more days to recruit some more guys and gals!

@ SteamHammer: More is ok! The more the better!

13 days to go!

Nice,

I have my models all ready to go XD just need to work out what order to do them in:

• Lucius
  • Drill Sergeant
  • Guild Guard Captain
  • 3x Guild Guard
  • 4x Guild Hounds
  • 2x Austringers