Youth Tournament; Leeds? Expression of Interest.

Serigala

Leeds Wargaming Centre has a group of about a dozen youngsters (aged 8 to 15ish) all playing Malifaux. Several of them regularly play with other adult members, and have competed in the local tournaments and events. I am pondering the idea of a tournament specifically aimed at younger players.

IF we were to organise a youth tournament (16 and under) in Leeds, would there be any interest from elsewhere around the country?

I appreciate that young people would likely need someone to bring them, so unless parents fancied a days shopping in Leeds or were interested in gaming as well this might be difficult, but I thought I would put the question out here to gauge interest.

Has anyone else any experience of specific tournaments aimed at younger players?

Interesting idea mate. Might be worth looking to combine it with something for adults?

Though the overwhelming response doesn't suggest that there are a great number of players elsewhere who would be interested.

Its far easier for us to organise something locally for the group that play in Leeds, without having to worry about accommodating those who might (or might not) travel from further afield...