Arcanist Avatars

Mentat_Canis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I don't like Marcus as it is right now...but a werewolf Marcus could be interesting. Might make me consider him at least, especially if his alternate ends up nice.

I think if Marcus turned into a werewolf, Jonas might faint.

DO IT, WYRD.

And I always imagined Colette's avatar experience to be her just suddenly disappearing and reappearing everywhere, like, five times a second. It'd take into account her illusion magic, and her speed-ability to just throw herself around the board like a ragdoll. I keep thinking of an ability like Illusionist, but with a longer range or able to switch places twice in one action, that sort of thing. (I will say right now I know nothing about making game rules, and know that could very well break her.)

So it would be interesting if her model could somehow catch her in mid-'poof', like from the waist up emerging out of a cloud of smoke near the top of the model, and her lower half running into some smoke on the other side of the base.

And also it would have about 5 Mannequins included so she can poof into them.

And I always imagined Colette's avatar experience to be her just suddenly disappearing and reappearing everywhere, like, five times a second. It'd take into account her illusion magic, and her speed-ability to just throw herself around the board like a ragdoll.

Colette's avatar is going to be a blank base.

Or, if Colette is teleporting about like that we might end up with a wardrobe malfunction where she appeas nakedand the Mannequins surround her to rescue her decency. So there we have it, Colette's avatar will be her standing naked surrounded by a horde of 10 or so Mannequins and Coryphee desperately trying to save their Mistress' vanity.

Special ability? All living models in LOS make a WP duel every turn or go blind :D

Oh, and we'll have them standing on a giant Mech. Dove thingy akin to the Golden Condor from The Mysterious Cities of Gold (how awesome that'd be!).

Edit - and the condor will be perched on the severed head of a certain "horrible woman" heheheh...

Edited by LonelyPath