Tokens

Leni_ed

I was wondering if you guys are going to release just the tokens for us to get so we don't have to get all the terrain, since some of us are on fixed income. It would be nice for a token for buried models or could I just put a glass bead or dice marker near it to represent that its buried? Come to think about it that way probably is the best way. But still, do u think about releasing the tokens seprately?:masks:masks

There's an idea one of the guys at my club has been using; I gave him a set of GF9 War Claws for Hordes and he's been using them for any game that requires an effect, even Magic: the Gathering.

They're just generic tokens with a blank key so you can write what they all mean. No reason why they shouldn't work for Malifaux...

The easiest way to represent a burried model is to just take an extra base, flock it up with some sand and paint it brown or some other earthy color. If you're feeling saucy you can use a little green stuff to make a mound in the center to try and make a tunneling effect.

However I would love it if the TerraTokens were available as a seperate purchase. My gaming group is looking at purchasing the terrain as a group buy, but it would be nice to be able to get my own set of tokens :D.

TO be honest, I find the best solution is to pick up a pack of Avery clear label sheets and then cut them out and stick them to whatever you want. The dollar store near me sells packs wooden squares about 1/2 in wide. I made a pile of target symbols, Fast/slow, paralysed, Aura, buring token ....

the pack costs a bit 25 $ for 20 sheets, but if used properly last forever. If you do a straight cut horizontally you can take off 2-3 inches and then use the rest later on a different sitting. Most printers use a feeder and as long as it is not printing past the end of the paper will not give you an issue if the paper is not the exact size its supposed to be.

I use these for tons of token for WM/H , malifaux, some custom MTG tokens for a friend, also make insignia labels for an entire uncharted seas fleet, (my patience for painting a logo on both sides of a sail on 30 ships, some with 2 sails is limited).