Hi there boys and girls!

Sybarite

Hi everyone!

My name is elinore (aka Sybarite), and i'm from Sweden. Some of you might know me as Anardakil on warseer. i've been into warhammer for quite a long time. Recently i was introduced to Malifaux by a friend at the local gaming group (well it was local until i moved from Skövde to Göteborg anyway). He's called Soundwave on these forums.

Anyway i was hooked immediately. The miniatures are great and very varied and the setting and gameplay are equally interesting. Also it was pretty easy to get into :)

So here i am. i've played a couple of games with borrowed minis, and had to think hard before deciding on what crew i wanted to start out with. There are so many that i like! Eventually i settled on Colette and her showgirls since they're so different from anything i've painted before. :)

i recently finished my first showgirl and will start a project log here at the forum right now.

/elinore

Welcome to the Wyrd side of the Breach!

Good choice with the showgirls, definitely the range that appealed to me the most and got me involved.

There is the very useful Tactica thread here: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15883. At first Colette and her cry are a strange beast to try and get your head round, but the Tactica certainly helps.

Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Soundwave: Thank you master! XD

Clousseau: You never know :) Say... do you have any idea if there are other Malifaux-gamers in Göteborg?

Drake: Thanks, yeah i've read that tactica a little. They sure are difficult to play. Only used them once but they take some time to figure out. It was really fun using them though.

LonelyPath: om nom nom *eats cookie*. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Oops i missed the latest replies.

Thanks for the warm welcome :) So far i am really enjoying Malifaux a lot. i hope i'll find some players in gothenburg though.

EricJ, yeah i've seen some of the stuff and it looks awesome. i love the models of this game! So damn good looking :D

Thanks for the kind welcome :)