MALIFAUX UKGT-5TH AND 6TH NOV-Jo’s Malifaux Ho Bonfire in the Breach–Burn the Witch!

Neverata

There has been one entry so far into the poster competition. Only 20 more days for entry into this so get your skates on! The lucky winner gets a free ticket to the GT where prizes will include some of the new releases at Gen Con! Now thats worth putting in the effort to ensure attendance!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I'm running the GT and there isn't an official page for it as it's just a tournament! You can join a malifaux minions UK page on Facebook that I update regularly. You can look at maelstrom on the web as it's a big UK Venue

Tickets are available and can be paid for by paypal to my email address as detailed in the original post. It's a big event and will be perfect for new and veteran gamers. Hope you can make it!

No problems :)

You'll probably find a lot of people with models you could use if you couldnt make it up to that points value. A lot of us who have been playing a while have more models than we'd know what to do with :D

*pokes head around the door*

Hello! can I use my 9 masters in one game Jo?

NO? What do I do with all these toys?