MALIFAUX UKGT-5TH AND 6TH NOV-Jo’s Malifaux Ho Bonfire in the Breach–Burn the Witch!

Neverata

Wow where do you live talos?! You must be travelling far to be spending that much. So thanks for that i appreciate it :D

I appreciate all support, last years brought in just under 50 people, not only do i want to top it, but i want to get us all together. Its nice to meet new people, especially people passionate about Malifaux!

I can recommend the Pine Lodge to stay in as its cheap AND close which is a bonus. So that might alleviate your costs a little bit

I imagine the lowest SS costs in game will be 35 and i think the highest you'll need is about 55 at the most? Getting in some of the big games will be interesting i think,

If there is anything any of you guys want to see in the tournament just PM or email me at neverata@hotmail.com and i'll see what i can do.

Its all about your guys' experience too. I'm here for the next 138 days counting down...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, yes indeed I did make the account to make the comment, that's how offended I was reading what you said.

In the same way the kind words before the word "but" don't excuse the words following it "I am not bashing the tournament I am just confused." Doesnt excuse rude questioning over the legitimacy of the original poster when so many henchman are so clearly involved and a quick search of previous posts reveals details of last years gt etc.

Remembering the old adage that no one wins in internet arguments and in an effort to keep this thread on topic let's take this to pm if you want to discuss it further.

cheers

Not travelling that far just from London. Its the damn trains, I have always felt British trains are far to expansive.

But with everything including Hotel,ticket,train and some spending money will mostly likely be around £170. So around £30 per game which is not that bad when you look at it like that :)

HA. £30 a game.....i think that i best make sure i match you against good opponents so you get your monies worth!

No i agree with the trains in all fairness, british rail like to make me poor.

Fingers crossed that you can make it. We will show Wyrd the UK know how to come out in force for our Hobby. Hopefully get some people from Europe over as well

AWESOME. Come on Amy you know you wanna play!

Hopefully get Rose in as well? I feel outnumbered when there is me, andrea and jamie against 40 guys....we still win because we are awesome!

Player Ref you say Super Edd, best make sure you are fair and just.....:P

You mean your not the only woman who plays Malifaux in UK?! ;) The more people for this the better!

OK i have my six refs for better or for worse....lets hope they are more useful than the ones i had last year

WHoa, whoa, whoa there Ms Jesus - don't tar us all with the same brush ;)

Mike - in all fairness people with kids have shuffled their fireworks stuff to the day before etc as I've given them enough notice. I think you'll be surprised at the amount of people who will still attend this. The Halloween tournaments still get a lot of interest too despite it being a popular childhood holiday :D

I think it will be a good weekend :)

Yup, kids can watch fire works on TV if it clashes with this.

I was one of the ones fortunate enough to attend last years GT... it was endorsed by Wyrd, prize support banners, the whole nine yards... And I must say it is THE BEST tournament I have ever attended.. It ran so smoothly and I can't wait to go this year :-D

Aye, was a good old day (I take it it is a weekend this time?)

Wow sure that will make the girls flock, the idea of you lecherous fools being there! :lol:

:ditto: