Pre-Registration for Team Tournament

magicpockets

Building on the other thread, could I ask if you're interested in the team tournament and think your club may enter a team (depending on location/date) to put your club name below. (If you think you have two teams, that's cool - just let me know in your post) Also, if you're outside of the UK please make that clear ;)

Possible Teams

1. Cranfield Conquerers c/o Clouseau

2. Team Germany c/o Koali

3. Leeds Night Owls 1 c/o Mike 3838/AdrianMills

4. Leeds Night Owls 2 c/o Mike 3838/AdrianMills

5. Harrogate c/o MythicFox

6. Harrogate 2 c/o MythicFox (Possibility)

7. Canterbury Crusaders c/o Adran

8. October Club c/o Fulgrima

9. Team Spain c/o Wulfila

10. Team Ireland c/o Mergoth

Edited by magicpockets

Magic, is it worth linking this thread on the other global forum pages?....its early days yet but just a thought incase there are those that may be interested but don't look at the Europe page....

...unless we trial it on a Europe basis first time round...

Magic, is it worth linking this thread on the other global forum pages?....its early days yet but just a thought incase there are those that may be interested but don't look at the Europe page....

...unless we trial it on a Europe basis first time round...

I think we should, we can do world domination next year ;)

great, thanks Wulfila, looking promising so far....I think we are looking at a Winter date, as there seems to be less tournaments that time of year, flights are often cheaper and gives us plenty of time to get the event organised.

Will discuss further with MagicPockets and give you all a provisional date...

Well, interesting update on this. As I'm not a part of the Henchman program or approved by Wyrd I won't be organising this tournament for winter. Apologies to all who showed interest and I hope someone else "more suitable" picks this up as I really think it had potential.

And of course this has nothing to do with how vocally opposed I was to the ranking system in another thread.

Well, interesting update on this. As I'm not a part of the Henchman program or approved by Wyrd I won't be organising this tournament for winter. Apologies to all who showed interest and I hope someone else "more suitable" picks this up as I really think it had potential.

And of course this has nothing to do with how vocally opposed I was to the ranking system in another thread.

Are you not allowed to? This was a fantastic idea and that is a real shame :(

The situation on running this is to be confirmed. I know other tournamants have gone ahead when not run by a Henchman, e.g. the Uks national GT held annually. As long as a Henchman is in attendence it is usually fine and supported by Wyrd.

Will check with Magic on this and see if it is still possible to push this event forward.

This train isnt off the tracks just yet!...