I don't think we're in Malifaux anymore.... (WIP)

Tuesday

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've done a great job on this mini, I'm really glad you shared these pics with us!

Well, after seeing your progress shots I have already seen how astounding the painting is and no bad photo was going to change my rating!

Want to paint my Dorothy too? I'm still to scared to attempt it, hahaha (hides in the corner from the scary Dorothy).

Yeah, kinda the same on both things :)

I'm a little afraid to seal her, since my sealer tends to add a little shininess. I'll probably test it on the gun and Toto first, just to be sure.

I have found the best sealant is Army Painter's anti shine formula... it's a spray on that is silky and leaves nearly no shine...

Just my 2 pence... ;)

I have found the best sealant is Army Painter's anti shine formula... it's a spray on that is silky and leaves nearly no shine...

Just my 2 pence... ;)

Same spray I use. I was a little worried about it at first even with recommendations from others, but it works very very well if applied over a few very thin coats :)

Hmm, I'll have to try that. Right now I'm using Reaper's brush-on sealer, only because I'm wary about spray sealants and the fears of them frosting over in humid weather-- where I live, it gets very humid in summer.

And the new pictures are finally up! I'm deleting the old entry so as not to clog up the competition, so please redirect your vote here-- sorry for the inconvenience. D:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/282075

Edited by Tuesday