'Korps Gunline...Hmmm?

Necromorph

So, I like shooting the s**t out of things as much as any Guild player...(thus why I own Ophelia) but, see, I have this deep rooted loathing of all things Guild (well, except Ryle, he's a pretty cool guy). So, anehoo, I wanted to make a Merc Gunline to get some more use out of them and try something different, but I just really don't know how effective it would be in general. Keep in mind I would never use, or expect it to outshoot a really shooty Guild list like 'Dita but it seems like it could have some cool applications vs. certain crews and it seems like a more "challenging" take on the classic point and shoot (flip) crews we normally see in Malifaux.

35ss

Von Schill-0

Libby-7

Convict-5

x2 Desperate Mercs-4

x2 Trapper-12

Hans-8

Total 36ss, 3ss cache.

So what do you think? Useful at all? Stick to Lacroix's? Suggestions/advice/modifications?

Edit: A little explanation on all the Snipers, because it really is an issue of the local meta and not necessarily what may or may not be obvious. So we have a lot of different terrain at the LGC, but we have a TON of forest type pieces that aren't incredibly long or wide. Many were made based on old CD's (so what like 4x4"?) and the others are maybe 3x6" or so. Theoretically because of Hunter they could be placed just in the terrain or completely behind it and be able to shoot enemies without fear of getting shot back (usually) and a reduced risk of getting charged, thus giving a huge amount of board control (I call them my Ghetto Austringer's).

Edited by Necromorph

Eh, that's kinda what I did, but only 2 trappers. Idk, him resummoning Lilu was a big pain, and then he charges into my crew with Lilith, who I really had no chance of taking down with any of my remaining models and then it was just a game of keep away while the neverborn picked my models off 1 by 1. Ofc Von Schill and the Libby were the only 2 things left at the end of the game...as usual when I lose, lol.