Dreamer Fluff Question

hendybadger

The only fluff for the Dreamer right now is in Rising Powers. But beyond that, there is no more for him yet.

Currently there is no list of stories and who they include yet, most of the Fluff in the 2 books tend to tell a book long story. So there really isn't much in the way of isolated stories beyond the Wyrd Chronicles (points to the left hand side bar).

Are you looking for fluff novels basically? Wyrd hasn't done any of those yet, no clue if they will or not either.

Yeah your best bet is to pick up both books and download the Wyrd Chronicles if you're interested in the fluff. As Karn said, The Dreamer's fluff is in Rising Powers. If you're really interested in fluff, there is also the Writing Room section of the forums where fans post Malifaux stories they've written.

The only fluff for the Dreamer right now is in Rising Powers. But beyond that, there is no more for him yet.

Currently there is no list of stories and who they include yet, most of the Fluff in the 2 books tend to tell a book long story. So there really isn't much in the way of isolated stories beyond the Wyrd Chronicles (points to the left hand side bar).

Are you looking for fluff novels basically? Wyrd hasn't done any of those yet, no clue if they will or not either.

Thanks. Not after novels, I just like to get as much info and background on something to plan out how I want the crew to be

Yeah your best bet is to pick up both books and download the Wyrd Chronicles if you're interested in the fluff. As Karn said, The Dreamer's fluff is in Rising Powers. If you're really interested in fluff, there is also the Writing Room section of the forums where fans post Malifaux stories they've written.

Thanks to you aswell. WIll definatly check out that nit of the forum.

He is fuzziest in his under arm area and along his happy trail but, he REALLY doesn't like when people touch him there...

And finally.......... WRONG!!!!

How bout non-canon fiction :)

Check out my ongoing draft of "A Boy's Life". It's pretty much trash but it's fun.

It's still WIP but its how I get my dreamer/chompy fix when there's no one available to play against.

Comments are welcome there.

Where would I find that?

I really hope they come out with maybe a RPG or some more Fluff i have really gotten attached to some of the characters...

That would be great.

All fiction is posted in this folder, here in the forums.

There are a lot of great stories on nearly every faction and character.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

And more Mr Black has good stuff up there

And me as well ;)

Personally best fluff for the dreamer is under the daydream in rising powers, might not be a lot, but it says a lot about him